By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Fish gets butthurt.. cancels FEZ II - Update: Leaves games industry

FTW

Team Beer 240 65.04%

Team Fish 126 34.15%

Total:366

Well good riddance then

Around the Network

He simply doesn't know one of life's most important rule, not to care what other's think.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

1 min

I’m cancelling the PS4 because eople keep making abusive “Ridge Raaacer” comments to me on Twitter

omg hahahaha 

LemonSlice said:
kupomogli said:
iceboy151 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
marcus beer is a fucking idiot too, he started the insults .

this industry is pathetic specialy the " gaming journalists ".

Man... You really need to get rid of that .gif. I can barely watch it, it just creeps me out and kind of makes me want to puke.

Seconded, or thirded, or however many people agreed.

God I love my "Adblock Plus: Block Image" function. ;)

I still wanna know where that's from.

Or you can just turn off signatures, that way you don't load and see a ton of unnecessary crap.

Adinnieken said:
LemonSlice said:
kupomogli said:
iceboy151 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
marcus beer is a fucking idiot too, he started the insults .

this industry is pathetic specialy the " gaming journalists ".

Man... You really need to get rid of that .gif. I can barely watch it, it just creeps me out and kind of makes me want to puke.

Seconded, or thirded, or however many people agreed.

God I love my "Adblock Plus: Block Image" function. ;)

I still wanna know where that's from.

Or you can just turn off signatures, that way you don't load and see a ton of unnecessary crap.

Why should he disable all signatures because of a single one? Adblock is the better approach.

Around the Network

Social networks are not the place to go to get love.

And then there is the fact that you get more bees with honey than with vinegar.

Good riddance. Phil Fish is a fuckhead and a the industry is better off without him.

KHlover said:

Why should he disable all signatures because of a single one? Adblock is the better approach.

He can do whatever he wants.  I do because 99% of the signatures are excessive and a waste of time and screen space.

Getting banned is not a problem for me.  Having to come here and read the forums while banned is excrucating because you can't log in when you're banned and the damn signatures appear.

Most forums at least you can log in when you're banned.  You might not be able to post, or your posts might be moderated, but here NO!!!  God forbid you can log in, and read your messages to find out what you actually did to get banned or how long you'll banned for.  Why would that information be of any use, huh?

But the torture of signatures.  After my last ban I wasn't going to sign back in but I couldn't stand browsing the forums with those signatures. 

Although he gets a lot of bash. It's the way he reacts to it... He should know better.

I was there since the start of his temper tantrum and it was some funny shit. He even told Marcus Beer to kill himself, to which Beer replied he'll be at PAX in person.The way Fish acts most of this time and in this instance is reminiscent to that of a 12 year old. The man has issues.