By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

silentdj151 said:

Source please: passed 2 lie tests?

Manslaughter:

Involuntary manslaughter is the unlawful killing of another human being without intent. The absence of the intent element is the essential difference between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter. Also in most states, involuntary manslaughter does not result from a heat of passion but from an improper use of reasonable care or skill while in the commission of a lawful act or while in the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony.

Generally there are two types of involuntary manslaughter: (1) criminal-negligence manslaughter; and (2) unlawful-act manslaughter. The first occurs when death results from a high degree of Negligence or recklessness, and the second occurs when death is caused by one who commits or attempts to commit an unlawful act, usually a misdemeanor.

Although all jurisdictions punish involuntary manslaughter, the statutes vary somewhat. In some states, the criminal negligence type of manslaughter is described as gross negligence or culpable negligence. Others divide the entire offense of manslaughter into degrees, with voluntary manslaughter constituting a more serious offense and carrying a heavier penalty than involuntary manslaughter.

Many statutes do not define the offense or define it vaguely in common-law terms. There are, however, a small number of modern statutes that are more specific. Under one such statute, the offense is defined as the commission of a lawful act without proper caution or requisite skill, in which one unguardedly or undesignedly kills another or the commission of an unlawful act that is not felonious or tends to inflict great bodily harm.

Self Defense claim:

"A defendant is entitled to use reasonable force to protect himself, others for whom he is responsible and his property. It must be reasonable."

Physical evidence would show that Zimmerman did not warrant using lethal force.

As far as for him stating he feared for his life the physical evidence does not back that claim.

The problem with the case is Martin is dead, so Zimmerman's viewpoint are the facts for the case.

If you watch all the interviews he gave, it would show contradiction.

The guy shows no remorse of taking a life.

Logically that would tell me he not teling the whole truth of what happen that night.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=george+zimmerman+lie+test&view=detail&mid=D76B24637A11B1D4D484D76B24637A11B1D4D484&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

Hope you have an hour to waste.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/george-zimmerman-passed-first-lie-detector-test-after-shooting/1#.UfXCFyko7IU

Zimmerman passed lie detector on night of Trayvon shooting

Officials determined that the neighborhood watch volunteer "told substantially the complete truth in regards to this examination," the report said.

Around the Network

This is why you let real police officers do real police work, folks.

Not some idiot community vigilante that thinks he's helping the neighborhood out when all he did was antagonize an kid walking home and then didn't have the training or identification to deal with the situation.

This guy was turned down to be a police officer twice. I'm guessing there were pretty damn good reasons why.

Max King of the Wild said:
silentdj151 said:

Source please: passed 2 lie tests?

Manslaughter:

Involuntary manslaughter is the unlawful killing of another human being without intent. The absence of the intent element is the essential difference between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter. Also in most states, involuntary manslaughter does not result from a heat of passion but from an improper use of reasonable care or skill while in the commission of a lawful act or while in the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony.

Generally there are two types of involuntary manslaughter: (1) criminal-negligence manslaughter; and (2) unlawful-act manslaughter. The first occurs when death results from a high degree of Negligence or recklessness, and the second occurs when death is caused by one who commits or attempts to commit an unlawful act, usually a misdemeanor.

Although all jurisdictions punish involuntary manslaughter, the statutes vary somewhat. In some states, the criminal negligence type of manslaughter is described as gross negligence or culpable negligence. Others divide the entire offense of manslaughter into degrees, with voluntary manslaughter constituting a more serious offense and carrying a heavier penalty than involuntary manslaughter.

Many statutes do not define the offense or define it vaguely in common-law terms. There are, however, a small number of modern statutes that are more specific. Under one such statute, the offense is defined as the commission of a lawful act without proper caution or requisite skill, in which one unguardedly or undesignedly kills another or the commission of an unlawful act that is not felonious or tends to inflict great bodily harm.

Self Defense claim:

"A defendant is entitled to use reasonable force to protect himself, others for whom he is responsible and his property. It must be reasonable."

Physical evidence would show that Zimmerman did not warrant using lethal force.

As far as for him stating he feared for his life the physical evidence does not back that claim.

The problem with the case is Martin is dead, so Zimmerman's viewpoint are the facts for the case.

If you watch all the interviews he gave, it would show contradiction.

The guy shows no remorse of taking a life.

Logically that would tell me he not teling the whole truth of what happen that night.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=george+zimmerman+lie+test&view=detail&mid=D76B24637A11B1D4D484D76B24637A11B1D4D484&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

Hope you have an hour to waste.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/george-zimmerman-passed-first-lie-detector-test-after-shooting/1#.UfXCFyko7IU

Zimmerman passed lie detector on night of Trayvon shooting

Officials determined that the neighborhood watch volunteer "told substantially the complete truth in regards to this examination," the report said.

Already watched these video.

I do not deny the fact George Zimmerman thinks he did everything right that night.

So, it would be easy for him to pass.

But if you look at evidence with simple logic, he made terribke decisions and based on Zimmermans statements so did Martin.

So, even you don't disregard Zimmermans statements, like I do as false the facts as George represents them are still towards Manslaughter and not self-defense.

silentdj151 said:

Already watched these video.

I do not deny the fact George Zimmerman thinks he did everything right that night.

So, it would be easy for him to pass.

But if you look at evidence with simple logic, he made terribke decisions and based on Zimmermans statements so did Martin.

So, even you don't disregard Zimmermans statements, like I do as false the facts as George represents them are still towards Manslaughter and not self-defense.

Wow... this isn't testing if you think you did something right this is testing "is the story your telling what really happened." And the 911 call, the lie test and witness statement all back up Zimmermans story. Making terrible decisions doesn't mean you are guilty of manslaughter

silentdj151 said:

Zimmerman's life shall forever be changed for the worse, he may walk as a free man, but like he said on the Hannity interview "It's gods "WILL"...I wouldn't change a thing".

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

To show how our justice system is flawed
To show how little value we place on black youth as a society

Zimmerman should be in jail for manslaughter...period!
Anyone who argues against that is a complete idiot!

Waiting for idiot replies...

Zimmerman your life will suck for the rest of your life, I hope some day you will tell the truth what happen that night.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

Hannity theology: When it matches what you want, it is God's will.  When it doesn't, don't talk about it.

Around the Network

Question: What happens if Trayvon Martin had a gun on him? Does Zimmerman get shot to death? That happened, I am curious what the political view would of been towards Trayvon and Zimmerman.

So, there pro-gun side, argue Trayvon would of been alive, if only he had a gun.

Like I said before I do not deny the fact that George Zimmerman thinks he did nothing wrong that night.
The test results display that.
It does if the terrible decisions were reckless in using lethal force with a firearm = manslaughter

Self-Defense claim not valid not "reasonable".

I got about 2 minutes in before I had to laugh and close the video.

Trayvon posted some dumb things on twitter and Facebook. Guess what that makes him? A typical teenager. Nothing more.

As it actually pertains to the Zimmerman/Martin encounter, the thread title is wrong. Trayvon was an innocent kid. Unless buying snacks and walking him is a crime now, someone fill me in there.

richardhutnik said:
silentdj151 said:

Zimmerman's life shall forever be changed for the worse, he may walk as a free man, but like he said on the Hannity interview "It's gods "WILL"...I wouldn't change a thing".

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

To show how our justice system is flawed
To show how little value we place on black youth as a society

Zimmerman should be in jail for manslaughter...period!
Anyone who argues against that is a complete idiot!

Waiting for idiot replies...

Zimmerman your life will suck for the rest of your life, I hope some day you will tell the truth what happen that night.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

Hannity theology: When it matches what you want, it is God's will.  When it doesn't, don't talk about it.

I like how I get warned for SATIRE...like this whole post for zimmerman innocense isn't flaming or trolling...since the ORIGINAL OP material represented are from far right and extremely biased...come on moderators...

Exacly you only have to do some minor research to find out that Bill Whittle is a mouthpiece for the far right.  Even if you don't do any research he should come across as shady to most people that have some common sense.