By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Black People intimidate you?

Well? Dizzle?

Yes 80 31.87%

NO 148 58.96%

Other ( post below) 22 8.76%

Total:250

Yes.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network

No I live in a predominately African-American neighborhood and went to a predominately African-American high school. I think the only Caucasians that are intimidated by black people are the ones that rarely have any social contact with people of different races and the ones that have been brought up to be racists.

Chris Hu said:
No I live in a predominately African-American neighborhood and went to a predominately African-American high school. I think the only Caucasians that are intimidated by black people are the ones that rarely have any social contact with people of different races and the ones that have been brought up to be racists.

hundred precent agreed! Im more scared of White's that are spoiled rich! Those bastards kno how the money system works! They can get lawyers or a hitman to screw you over O.o lmao. Im half white half black even though i look hispanic. Funniest thing is down south (Georgia) have the nicest people in the country and most are black! Where im from (Jersey) its so damn racist lol

Chris Hu said:

I would have to agree with this. However I think if you're in the wrong part of town you may have reason to worry.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
Chris Hu said:

I would have to agree with this. However I think if you're in the wrong part of town you may have reason to worry.

That applies to all ethnic groups though. Go to wrong place while visiting Mexico and you'll never come back.

Around the Network

If your in the wrong part of town at the wrong time of day you have to worry regardless of what race you are.

Goddbless said:
Chris Hu said:

Since you put it that way, wouldn't that apply to any race? You may not be intimidated by average white people, but if you were to go to prison, you probably be intimidated.

A lot of places in Mexico are a lot more dangerous then even the most dangerous places in the US.  Also the US had never a big problem where a lot of people get kidnapped on a regular basis. 

Chris Hu said:

If your in the wrong part of town at the wrong time of day you have to worry regardless of what race you are.

Not neccessarily... Not too far from where I live there's a neighborhood we call Vietnam. If you're Black or Hispanic you will probably have problems walking through there most times of day. If you're a White guy however they will probably leave you alone. That's also due to the fact they're going to think you're a cop or something.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Or cut open and stuffed with drugs. USA is child's play in regard's to that.