By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 3 with the Move Sharpshooter.

Tagged games:

Move Sharpshooter?

Yes, it is a lot of fun =D 21 80.77%

No, it is stupid =/ 5 19.23%

Total:26
WagnerPaiva said:
tiffac said:
To be honest, I was only able to use this add-on when it was being demo'ed at a local gaming/toy store. It was fun but I personally finished Killzone and Resistance without it. ^^

Oh man, if you have the Move-Eye toy thingy, I really recomend the sharp shooter, or the Nico version, it is actually even better than the Sony model:

It is fully adjustable, the rear thing extends so it fells more like a rifle, very cool. The scope is very fun too. It is also, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH cheaper, I bought one for 20 dollars and it works amazing.

Nico has always made good add-ons. Thanks for the recommendation :>

Around the Network

Killzone 3 and Socom 4 are even better. Bit more responsive controls and all special buttons on the Sharpshooter mapped, highly reccomend them. Didn't try Dust 514 and Bioshock Infinite.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I really enjoyed playing Killzone with it, but I just got so tired so quickly!

With the Move still being compatible with the PS4, we might get some more use out of this

Munkeh111 said:

With the Move still being compatible with the PS4, we might get some more use out of this

i really hope Killzone shadow fall has move support.

though i dont think it will, because i havent heard anything about it. which stinks because Killzone 3 is still the best move supported game, and it would only get better with the sequal and updated camera.

killerzX said:
Munkeh111 said:

i really hope Killzone shadow fall has move support.

though i dont think it will, because i havent heard anything about it. which stinks because Killzone 3 is still the best move supported game, and it would only get better with the sequal and updated camera.

Well other than saying that the Move is still compatible, Sony have said very very little about the Move and PS4, so I think wait and see is the best policy

Around the Network

Wow, I completely missed that Bioshock Infinite had Move support! Might hafta buy it on PS3 and get my mate (it's his PS3) a Move... ;)

It really helps easier to aim, but have to keep pointing at the screen all the time through the whole gameplay because for viewing purpose really gets tired after sometime... wish they could add a pointer on and off switch so that we can rest our arm when there is no enemy and the character won't be viewing the floor or anywhere else which we not intend to...

WagnerPaiva said:

Resistance 3 with the Move Sharpshooter.

I bought the Resistance collection and a Move Sharpshooter. Started today and I can´t believe how cool it is to use that toy machine gun to kill aliens, it is so intense, so freaking fun that I decided to play on foot after 10 minutes.

It gets me tired for sure, but, man, it is a blast! Anyone else like the peripheral?

only thing move was good for

I'd be buying a PS4 day 1 if PS Move was its default controller.

Munkeh111 said:

I get tired after 30 minutes with the Resistance 3, but it is very fun and intense 30 minutes, and I decided that I will play on foot everytime on R3, cause it kinda makes sense, since the camera notice when I tilt the rifle a little. And it is also way more fun.

After getting really tired I sat and played the history on Resistance 1. Found out that I am a trophy whore, I was expecting to hear the trophy sound all the time, like  a Skinner´s dog. They only added trophies to the sequel, which also came in the collection I bought. 

Also, Resistance 1 has very cool graphics for a launch game.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.