By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 3 with the Move Sharpshooter.

Tagged games:

Move Sharpshooter?

Yes, it is a lot of fun =D 21 80.77%

No, it is stupid =/ 5 19.23%

Total:26
WagnerPaiva said:
Munkeh111 said:
I really enjoyed playing Killzone with it, but I just got so tired so quickly!

With the Move still being compatible with the PS4, we might get some more use out of this

I get tired after 30 minutes with the Resistance 3, but it is very fun and intense 30 minutes, and I decided that I will play on foot everytime on R3, cause it kinda makes sense, since the camera notice when I tilt the rifle a little. And it is also way more fun.

After getting really tired I sat and playd the history on Resistance 1. Found out that I am a trophy whore, I was expecting to hear the tropfy sound all the time, like  a Skinner´s dog. They onle added trophies to the sequel, which also came in the collection. 

Also, Resistance 1 has very cool graphics for a launch game.

when i use the move i just have the Move controler and the nav controler in my hands resting on my lap.

it just requires short wrist movements, and it doesnt get tiring at all

Around the Network
killerzX said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Munkeh111 said:

With the Move still being compatible with the PS4, we might get some more use out of this

I get tired after 30 minutes with the Resistance 3, but it is very fun and intense 30 minutes, and I decided that I will play on foot everytime on R3, cause it kinda makes sense, since the camera notice when I tilt the rifle a little. And it is also way more fun.

After getting really tired I sat and playd the history on Resistance 1. Found out that I am a trophy whore, I was expecting to hear the tropfy sound all the time, like  a Skinner´s dog. They onle added trophies to the sequel, which also came in the collection. 

when i use the move i just have the Move controler and the nav controler in my hands resting on my lap.

it just requires short wrist movements, and it doesnt get tiring at all

I will play  other games sitting, I have House of Dead Overkill, maybe this one is fun with the Gun too, never played, bought for almost nothing on PSN plus.

Any of you tried the Move on that Resident Evil thing? the Umbrella something?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I couldn't get the hang of it in Resistance 3. I thought it was much, much better in Killzone 3. Perhaps I need to give it another chance.

pokoko said:
I couldn't get the hang of it in Resistance 3. I thought it was much, much better in Killzone 3. Perhaps I need to give it another chance.

Put it on CASUAL so it don´t get too frustrating, you will get good in no time. Then, you can even try your luck on NORMAL, the controls really work in my opinion.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Munkeh111 said:

After getting really tired I sat and played the history on Resistance 1. Found out that I am a trophy whore, I was expecting to hear the trophy sound all the time, like  a Skinner´s dog. They only added trophies to the sequel, which also came in the collection I bought. 

I still haven't played Resistance 3 and have been meaning to play all 3... but I am running out of time before next-gen and already have a full queue of games for the next month before the end of year rush starts

Around the Network

Resistance 3 has one of the best single player campaigns I have played in years.
I really hope they make a 4th game.

This game deserved a lot more all the bad Word of mouth from RE 2 killed it.

Munkeh111 said:

I still haven't played Resistance 3 and have been meaning to play all 3... but I am running out of time before next-gen and already have a full queue of games for the next month before the end of year rush starts

I hope you play them, try to find this collection, I bought it for 50 dollars at a brazillian retailer, for 3 games with boxes and manual and some bonus DLC as well, not a bad deal at all.

WagnerPaiva said:
Munkeh111 said:

I hope you play them, try to find this collection, I bought it for 50 dollars at a brazillian retailer, for 3 games with boxes and manual and some bonus DLC as well, not a bad deal at all.

Well I own Resistance 1 and 2. I played 1 at launch, but never round to 2 or 3