By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Superman/Batman Movie CONFIRMED BY ZACK SNYDER!

BasilZero said:
riderz13371 said:

I wonder why you wait for the blu-ray release...

Cough...for a good copy and not a camera recorded copy if you know what I mean ;p.

Google "Yify"...enjoy =P

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
This movie will probably suck.

Why? Because the market is already saturated with plenty of Superhero movies and another mash up won't make anything better?

Zack pls no. His style over substance direction will just blemish Nolan's Batman.

I was really hoping they'd make another 'solo' superman movie or 2 (or 3) before they got around to this sort of thing.
I mean the superman thing's barely getting started. I guess it depends what approach they're taking, and I guess the main thing is they don't screw it up (hollywood NEVER screws things up after all)...

BasilZero said:

Didnt see the image in the OP

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/showbiz/comic-con-superman-batman/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Love DC comics/Batman/Superman but...That logo suuuuuuucks! The Batman symbol is so ugly.

Around the Network

Bale's Batman wouldn't fit. If you look at the Bale timeline (Batman Begins thru Rises) there is no place where events of this type could fit. And the Robin idea is a no go imo. Sure he could put on the Bat suit. But has no means to get new bat stuff. He has no moneys. He's not Bruce Wayne the Billionaire. So the Dark Knight trilogy doesn't fit in the Man of Steel universe.

Only logical move is to introduce a new Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Well, this is probably a good way to continue the Batman movie franchise and integrate the character into the Justice League.

Man of Steel wasn't perfect (I theorize that Snyder took a look at an amazing script and said "this needs longer action sequences"), but I believe it has great sequel potential and ultimately was a compelling "Superman: Year One" movie. The only way I can be really excited for this continuation of sorts is if it has Lex Luthor as the villain. Mainly because I think that as a character, Lex Luthor is a great match for an interpretation by Goyer. Unless they want to save him for a Justice League movie, in which case I will probably go see it once it comes out in 2017.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

...fuck it...gotta accept this is what the bigwigs wanna do...and just hope it doesn't get fucked up so early on. I wont judge until the final product hits the screen. For all we know batman makes a minor appearance setting up an actual new batman reboot series and a larger universe(yes I doubt it but you never know). I still really wish they'd waited for another supes movie (they should explore the character of superman a bit more before mixing it up) but this is obviously the direction warner wanna go with the dc movie series so might as well be sooner rather than later. Probably woulda done it a lot earlier if Superman Returns hadn't been such a dud (they were talking about it back then) so I guess now that MOS is a hit they're making up for lost time.

Wow, I didn't expect this at all. I would have been perfectly happy with just Man of Steel 2, but a Batman/Superman combo movie?! I can't wait to see this

If only Nolan and Bale were involved in this i could get excited.