By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Superman/Batman Movie CONFIRMED BY ZACK SNYDER!

wilco said:
Batman getting introduced in a superman movie? Its an insult to the character. Give him a standalone movie first.

The Dark Knight trilogy? It was already confirmed that Batman is in the same universe as the Man of Steel. Plus there was an easter egg in the Man of Steel movie. There was a Wayne enterprises logo on a satellite dish in Man of Steel. Here you go:

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
wilco said:
Batman getting introduced in a superman movie? Its an insult to the character. Give him a standalone movie first.

The Dark Knight trilogy? It was already confirmed that Batman is in the same universe as the Man of Steel. Plus there was an easter egg in the Man of Steel movie. There was a Wayne enterprises logo on a satellite dish in Man of Steel. Here you go:

It was the same universe because Christopher Nolan was the original director of Man of Steel.  He did much of the writing in man of Steel.  He gave it to Zack Snyder because he wanted to focus on TDKR

pezus said:
I thought this was Man of Steel 2 with Batman appearing in it?

This would make the most sense and also aids the ending of TDKR.  Supposedly all this is rumored to be leading up to The Justice League movie.

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
wilco said:

It was the same universe because Christopher Nolan was the original director of Man of Steel.  He did much of the writing in man of Steel.  He gave it to Zack Snyder because he wanted to focus on TDKR

Chris Nolan did take some part in Man of Steel but not a lot. He wrote some of the script however the majority of it was written by David S. Goyer, who (I think) is writing this Superman/Batman film. I hope Chris Nolan does take some part in it though cause I love him as a director. But he's probably focusing on Interstellar (His new movie).

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
wilco said:

Chris Nolan did take some part in Man of Steel but not a lot. He wrote some of the script however the majority of it was written by David S. Goyer, who (I think) is writing this Superman/Batman film. I hope Chris Nolan does take some part in it though cause I love him as a director. But he's probably focusing on Interstellar (His new movie).

Imo he is the best director in Hollywood right now.  Inception, Memento, and The Prestige are my favorites from him.  I want to see him do something original though for now.  As long as Zack Snyder keeps the dark world that Christoper created then the franchise should continue to do well.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
wilco said:

Where was that confirmed? Everything I have heard states that Nolans Dark Knight trilogy is self-contained. And if this is not the case it will be even more disappointing for two reasons...

A. Christian Bale said himself he is done with batman so as far as audiences are concerned it may as well be a brand new batman. And JGL is not Bruce Wayne. Nobody is going to accept a non bruce wayne batman for world's finest.

B. Sorry but Nolan's batman universe does not fit in with the MoS universe no matter how realistic they tried to make it. Doesn't work. And if they try to force it in they will be diluting Nolan's brilliant universe IMO. I just want Nolan's universe to remain untarnished. If they have to extend it in anyway it should be a catwoman prequel and nothing more.

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
wilco said:

Imo he is the best director in Hollywood right now.  Inception, Memento, and The Prestige are my favorites from him.  I want to see him do something original though for now.  As long as Zack Snyder keeps the dark world that Christoper created then the franchise should continue to do well.

Oh man the Prestige is so underrated! Such an incredible film! I went on Rottentomatoes after watching that film and saw it had 76! I'm like wtf?!?

Bristow9091 said:
I hope it's Christian Bale, but to be honest I'm doubting it since his films were too gritty and y so srs for them to collaborate together... guess we'll have to see, it'll be pretty cool either way if you ask me

I think Christian Bale already said that he won't be Batman again. The only way he MIGHT come back is if Chris Nolan is heavily involved (he actually said this) but since Nolan is busy with his own movie, We'll have to get a new actor to play Batman.

riderz13371 said:

Oh man the Prestige is so underrated! Such an incredible film! I went on Rottentomatoes after watching that film and saw it had 76! I'm like wtf?!?

Blew my mind when i first watched that movie. I personally believe it is his best movie though most will associate him with Batman and Inception.

Did Bale not want to play batman anymore or contract was up? I would love Bale to reprise his role.