By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Superman/Batman Movie CONFIRMED BY ZACK SNYDER!

"After announcing the plan to bring the two superheroes together, Snyder issued a statement via Warner Bros saying the two would be fighting each other and conceded this might surprise some."

Holy shit they'll be fighting each other!!!!!

I think I just came a little

Around the Network
Angelus said:
"After announcing the plan to bring the two superheroes together, Snyder issued a statement via Warner Bros saying the two would be fighting each other and conceded this might surprise some."

Damn I wonder how they'll make that work seeing as Superman is clearly stronger. Sounds like it'll be awesome.

riderz13371 said:
Angelus said:

Damn I wonder how they'll make that work seeing as Superman is clearly stronger. Sounds like it'll be awesome.

No lol. There is no way Superman wins. Batman can't be beaten by anyone in the DC or Marvel universe. Most Superman can hope for is a tie

BasilZero said:
riderz13371 said:

Love DC comics/Batman/Superman but...That logo suuuuuuucks! The Batman symbol is so ugly.

Maybe they'll be in a conflict together - Batman overshadowing Superman or somethin.

The logo's probably a quick hatchet job for the sake of snyders appearance and announcement (something to show on the screen behind him). Im sure they'll work on it.

John Hamm needs to be Batman.

That is Bruce Wayne if I have ever seen him.

Around the Network

So what will prevail? My love of Batman, or my annoyance with Superman?

I guess we'll find out in a few years.

Mensrea said:

Eww no

That's Bruce Wayne

Angelus said:
Mensrea said:

Eww no

That's Bruce Wayne

Link is broken, but I see its karl urban. Too young, lame jaw. 

I don't know if you have seen John Hamm act, but he commands the screen like no one else. He is batman if I've ever seen batman.

Mensrea said:

Link is broken, but I see its karl urban. Too young, lame jaw. 

I don't know if you have seen John Hamm act, but he commands the screen like no one else. He is batman if I've ever seen batman.

Weird, was working before

He is not too young, he's 41. Lame jaw? BS

Urban is perfect for batman. Watch Dredd. You'll understand

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
This movie will probably suck.

Why? Because the market is already saturated with plenty of Superhero movies and another mash up won't make anything better?

Nope. There's a LOT of superhero movies coming out right now, and people seem to be loving it (me included). The Thing with this cross over is Zack Snyder. He didn't do Superman all that good. As a MOVIE Man of Steel is cool and all, but as a superman movie... It actually kinda sucks. And that's why I think Superman/Batman would suck as well; Zack doesn't handle these things right.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.