By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I have to do all of the singleplayer from Halo:MCC this summer. This summer I need to try and save some money instead of spending alot of it on my Gamefly sub. Fortunately I have a huge backlog of games I haven't played yet.

I literally put some money away for games for the end of the year problem is summer sales will start soon =p.  Steam sales already start on 11th june.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Slade, play Xbox more....play anything, I don't even care what but for God's sake get some GS. You too Kapi. Lazy bastards

Hey, why me? I've earned some GS this week!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

SILENT HILL XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE FALSE!!!!!!!!

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Yea that was a really random rumor, highlighting once again how easy it is to go viral. Too bad I won't get to see the meltdowns though.

true_fan said:
Yea that was a really random rumor, highlighting once again how easy it is to go viral. Too bad I won't get to see the meltdowns though.

Thought it was false too, but there will always be something to piss someone else off.. Way of life. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network

I do hope MS has some megaton exclusive though, lol. I'll have my popcorn ready, just in case.

kinisking said:
WoodenPints said:
$4.99 / £3.99 for ODST, not bad really even if you don't qualify for getting it free, Myself I still got 1-4 to do in my backlog witch is ever growing larger :S

yeah i  really need to get to playing the halo games xD

Going to be hard to reel in all the 6k GS before halo 5 lol.

SW-7938-9367-7572

Thank god is false.

I would like a horror game with big budget so that I would be happy about an exclusive horror game but they don't need to buy a franchise for that, they could start their own one (but won't happen)

Hopefully MS shows stuff at E3 that creates more variety and diversity at E3. I joke about, "meltdowns" and I don't like horror, but that's a genre MS should try to get on their platform in some capacity.

3D platform, and RPG would be another in the first party frontier.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY