By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

roborad said:
hudsoniscool said:
i think that joe madden football game will sell horribly here in the US if it cant use the players names/teams.

just started gears judgement, kinda meh. none of the gears game had amazing campaigns but this one is pretty week so far. the screen shakes so bad when ur running it makes me want to puke. ill finish the campaign though and dip in the mp a bit this weekend.

really?

i thought both the first gears and gears 2 had pretty stellar campaigns.

gears 3 was weak though.

Don't get me wrong they were solid 8/10's. They don't take themselfs seriously. I would much rather have a cinamatic serious game like halo, mass effect ect than whatever gears is trying to be. Also the characters are poor, but that's partly due to my first issue with the series.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

I'm glad Killer Instinct is back and kicking some ass. I feel it has a positive effect on other fighters as they seem to play faster. Looking at both MK and SFV the way they handle it's clear they were influenced by KI.

I voted for Tomb Raider. I haven't been excited for a FF since a long time ago and this one does nothing for me either. The boys band and the car road trips are turning me off.

This is really an thread mostly populated with US Xbox fans...During the day in Europe it so calm =p.

No news to talk about

GamechaserBE said:
This is really an thread mostly populated with US Xbox fans...During the day in Europe it so calm =p.

It's also very calm at European night when there is evening in USA. Always surprised about that, maybe that's the time when people play instead of surfing in the forums?

Around the Network

I thought the pc version was already out. I remember going to wiki and reading January '15.

crissindahouse said:
GamechaserBE said:

It's also very calm at European night when there is evening in USA. Always surprised about that, maybe that's the time when people play instead of surfing in the forums?

Im usually on when im at work during the day.  When im home im usually doing other stuff.  Hanging out with friends, homework, games, working out etc

Voted for Tomb Raider.
Although this is not related to the tournament, but I'm going to say it anyway. Final Fantasy franchise is good, but it is also the most overrated franchise that I can think of.

Well I felt that way, I am so used to see the Xbox empire being so active at the evening. When I am home during the day it is mostly very calm.

Anyway got a new update for xone.

Ryuu96 said:

Kalimba's getting DLC, new modes and a PC release

Good game. People should give it a chance.

Very easy game to get into, extremely hard to master.

Excited to hear about PressPlay next game. I'm a fan.