By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Versus_Evil said:
Hey you guys, this place has fallen to shit without me but dont worry my adoring fans i am unbanned!

You're not legit until you've been banned at least once. I'm so proud!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Angelus said:
Versus_Evil said:
Hey you guys, this place has fallen to shit without me but dont worry my adoring fans i am unbanned!

Pretty sure that wasn't his first ban though

Whatever. So he's more of a troublemaker than I thought. Even better =P

Versus_Evil said:
Angelus said:

3 bans, 2 warnings, I'm younge :3 salt shaker gif is my proudest moment!

Not bad,not bad lol 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Anyone have any ideas for a guild's name for neverwinter ?
Going to try and start it up tonight, if i can get enough ppl to create it with me.

don't have much time right now and haven't started NWN online but I'm game for an XBE guild..

I LOVE GIGGS said:

What is the difference between the physical and the digital version of the game? Why the big difference in price?

The physical version includes two extra story chapters (not necessary to understand the plot, but they tie-in nicely with the campaign), more costumes for the characters in the campaign, two extra unique characters for Raid Mode and more stages, weapons and costumes for Raid Mode.

Basically, the physical version is like getting a GOTY edition: it brings you all the DLC they pulled out on the digital version.

Around the Network

Thank you Write. Does that mean extra achievements for the extra two chapters?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Thank you Write. Does that mean extra achievements for the extra two chapters?

Actually, no, those extra chapters don't grant you any achievements, but:

· By finishing them they give a lot of BP points, which allows you to purchase things that are needed for other achievements.

· The game actually features 43 achievements that grants you a total of 1960 points, which is the higher I've seen for a standalone game.

Versus_Evil said:

You mean time to clear some shit right.

Hmmm I'm probably the MBP around here lol (most ban poster).... Your ban was lame young padawan

endimion said:
Hmmm I'm probably the MBP around here lol (most ban poster).... Your ban was lame young padawan

Now this is cute.