By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TiagoCosta said:
shikamaru317 said:

Hmm, I would have expected FIFA first since it released before DA: I.

Fifa must be selling better than DA.

Duh. It's Fifa

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

View on YouTube

This game really gonna rock when season 2 is completed. Ao many awesome fighters :)

Angelus said:
Telltale needs to get their shit together. 3 months between episodes is totally unacceptable

Try telling that to Valve. Still waiting for Episode 3.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Angelus said:
TiagoCosta said:

Fifa must be selling better than DA.

Duh. It's Fifa

I know, it's obvious but that's the reason. lol

Ka-pi96 said:
My Dynasty Warriors 6 disc is having a problem loading one of the stages. Any suggestions on how to fix discs?

Cold water.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Angelus said:
Telltale needs to get their shit together. 3 months between episodes is totally unacceptable

Try telling that to Valve. Still waiting for Episode 3.

Valve isn't really a game developer anymore. They just dabble in it when they get bored of counting money.

And it still applies cus I was a HUGE Half Life fan but I just don't give a fuck anymore

Ka-pi96 said:
My Dynasty Warriors 6 disc is having a problem loading one of the stages. Any suggestions on how to fix discs?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? If you have, put one had on the left, one hand on the right and slowly apply pressure to the middle until it snaps in half. Works every time :) 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Changed my mind pretty quickly, but I'll be getting Type 0 after all. (@ whoever asked about it yesterday)

NobleTeam360 said:
Changed my mind pretty quickly, but I'll be getting Type 0 after all. (@ whoever asked about it yesterday)

Think it was Dex, an weren't you the one who said no way xD what made you change your mind? 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Cold water.

Like running it under a cold tap? I've just tried that and it still isn't working

Try that and also clean it with soap.