By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
I might have to rent Revelations 2 after the retail release in March, I've been hearing it's the best Resident Evil game since RE4.

You didn't play Revelations 1?

Around the Network
Wright said:
shikamaru317 said:

Tiago doesn't like survival horror games afaik.

Well, he can skip Revelations 2 campaign altogether and inmerse himself into Raid Mode, which is a singleplayer MMORPGish third person shooter, to describe it somehow.

But I play games for the story, that would lose all purpose. Also achievements, why would I waste achievements that's nonsense.

shikamaru317 said:
I might have to rent Revelations 2 after the retail release in March, I've been hearing it's the best Resident Evil game since RE4.

Worms? xD 

---------

I'm playing the DOA story mode, not bad at all.

TiagoCosta said:

But I play games for the story, that would lose all purpose. Also achievements, why would I waste achievements that's nonsense.

Well, I've loved every single Resident Evil campaign and they don't give me any horror vibe at all, but I'm guessing it varies from person to person.

I'd still recommend playing Revelations 2. If it is akin to Revelations 1, you shouldn't find it scary, unless you're an easy dude to be scared.

Wright said:
TiagoCosta said:

Well, I've loved every single Resident Evil campaign and they don't give me any horror vibe at all, but I'm guessing it varies from person to person.

I'd still recommend playing Revelations 2. If it is akin to Revelations 1, you shouldn't find it scary, unless you're an easy dude to be scared.

I am.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:

I am.

Then play the game with a buddy on your side thanks to the awesome offline co-op :P

Wright said:
TiagoCosta said:

I am.

Then play the game with a buddy on your side thanks to the awesome offline co-op :P

lol

Hisako looks awesome, they should make a horror game with her but not as enemy in the game but as you controlling her and scaring the shit out of friendly humans who have to stop you^^ They would need to change her normal movement speed though.

crissindahouse said:
Hisako looks awesome, they should make a horror game with her but not as enemy in the game but as you controlling her and scaring the shit out of friendly humans who have to stop you^^ They would need to change her normal movement speed though.

That would make her op as hell. Her base movement is countered by fast strikes, a long weapon and a long reaching shadow moves.
Additionally, as she is right now, she's super op on hands of people that really knows how to break combos and pusnish mistakes.

Edit: disregard my reply.

How's Smite?