By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Goatseye said:
crissindahouse said:
Hisako looks awesome, they should make a horror game with her but not as enemy in the game but as you controlling her and scaring the shit out of friendly humans who have to stop you^^ They would need to change her normal movement speed though.

That would make her op as hell. Her base movement is countered by fast strikes, a long weapon and a long reaching shadow moves.
Additionally, as she is right now, she's super op on hands of people that really knows how to break combos and pusnish mistakes.

Edit: disregard my reply.

I was thinking the same thing. 

Around the Network

I wonder why worms is so laggy online.

TheSting said:
Goatseye said:
crissindahouse said:
Hisako looks awesome, they should make a horror game with her but not as enemy in the game but as you controlling her and scaring the shit out of friendly humans who have to stop you^^ They would need to change her normal movement speed though.

That would make her op as hell. Her base movement is countered by fast strikes, a long weapon and a long reaching shadow moves.
Additionally, as she is right now, she's super op on hands of people that really knows how to break combos and pusnish mistakes.

Edit: disregard my reply.

I was thinking the same thing. 

I meant for the game I was thinking about and not in Killer Instinct  Just imagine a third-person game where you move that slow as standard movement (if you even meant that part of his post and not the rest which had something to do with Killer Instinct)

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
I wonder why worms is so laggy online.

Really bad netcode I guess. I've noticed that it's laggy even in local games when I was watching achievement hunters videos of it on youtube. 

Did the achievement unlock for you? My xbox one just locked up.

It did yeah. 

We still need to do it for you, and then the clan ones (not necessarily today of course) 

The ranked ones are the most annoying tho 

I want this box from a bundle in Autria

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

It did yeah. 

We still need to do it for you, and then the clan ones (not necessarily today of course) 

The ranked ones are the most annoying tho 

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and get off for the night. Maybe we can do the rest tomorrow?

You know my Sundays are cut short right? If we start sooner sure. Like 10PM(western European Time) or so max. 

If we had the same time zone it would way easier (always).

But was the reaction so great because it was awesome for Battlefront fans or because these Gamespot employees (it was only for Gamespot guys or not?) liked it without having a clue how a Battlefront games has to be?

crissindahouse said:

Due to overwhelming interest in this title, MS should've at least given it a retail release.

They should return to publish Arcade games in a best of retail disc.

Goatseye said:
crissindahouse said:

Due to overwhelming interest in this title, MS should've at least given it a retail release.

They should return to publish Arcade games in a best of retail disc.

Yeah, it doesn't look worse as some Rayman or other games and I think it has also enough lenght to justify a retail release. At least like Minecraft for a lower price. 

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

You know my Sundays are cut short right? If we start sooner sure. Like 10PM(western European Time) or so max. 

If we had the same time zone it would way easier (always).

Yeah, I'll try to get on earlier tomorrow, maybe 3-4 PM Eastern time?

3PM would be great, starting at 8PM over here would give us enough time imo.

there's always next weekend as you said.