By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

The screenshot to OneDrive upload possibility shows how Xbox can also help other departments of Microsoft to grow (even if only slightly)

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
The screenshot to OneDrive upload possibility shows how Xbox can also help other departments of Microsoft to grow (even if only slightly)

Yeah i actually use OneDrive a lot to be honest.   Works really well :)

Meh no random easy achievements this time around, sad face.

Isn't Neverwinter supposed the be the game that's big in China?

I think it's about time for a new Guitar Hero. Really want Mechassault or a new Crimson Skies 16 player game.

Around the Network

First-person puzzler Pneuma: Breath of Life gets Steam launch this Friday

Greenlight candidate arrives alongside Xbox One version.

Successful Steam Greenlight candidate Pneuma: Breath of Life will be released via Steam this Friday, 27th February.

That's the same date as the first-person puzzler's launch on Xbox One, where it will be a console exclusive for 30 days.

Both versions will cost £15.99 or $19.99, although there will be a 10 per cent off reduction at launch on Steam.

The Steam version will include full Oculus Rift DK2 support, all the better to show off the game's shiny Unreal Engine 4-powered visuals.

Pneuma lets you explore 3D environments through the eyes of a god, with a narrated story that unfolds as you unlock the secrets hidden in your surrounding environment.

Speaking of Pneuma this is a great article about how the id@XBOX program works and how Deco Digital was accepted.

http://www.develop-online.net/opinions/the-give-and-take-of-id-xbox-deco-digital-s-story/0203480

I really hope we can buy the ori soundtrack. everything I've heard from the game is just incredible.

roborad said:
I really hope we can buy the ori soundtrack. everything I've heard from the game is just incredible.

Yes I want it too maybe they release some special edition.

Ryuu96 said:

It's official. Neverwinter coming to One on 3/31!

My birthday!