By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ka-pi96 said:

Yet there still isn't enough zombie games

Really? I thought there was plenty lol

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Nope, no where near enough. I love zombie games, but there's usually only like 1 or 2 a year, I want way more than that

If your craving more zombies there's always the Zombie Army Trilogy that's coming out first week of March :)

That's a lot, jrpgs on XBO we have type 0 this year... That's it.

www.siliconera.com/2015/02/23/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-hidden-movie-new-costume/

Hidden movie might be a hint to type 1, like they do with kingdom hearts.

New costume, all costumes available in game without having the need to do dumb things to get them.

I like the touch where it says, "ability to unlock achievements on Xbox, trophies on ps".. And then shows a pic of doing so lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
Angelus said:
Anybody think it's weird nobody's really making any vampire games? I mean they're all the rage in movies and TV lol

Good point. It seems to be all zombies in videogames; probably easier to program. 

Yet there still isn't enough zombie games

Well I wouldn't say that...an awful lot of games feature zombies or zombie DLC nowadays. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Can I ask for the source of this statement: "Adam Isgreen Shows off New Phantom Dust Pictures".

As long as I know, there was no information about the source of those screens.

Ryuu96 said:

View on YouTube

Looks like a platformer where you're playing co-op with your past self to progress. Interesting.

Ryuu96 said:

Looks like possibly the first look at the Spartan Laser in Halo 5 (This was in the intro for HCS)

I actually really like it lol

Compared to the old model

Looks sexy. But I can definitely see people bitching about it.

kinisking said:

I thought I wrote this for a moment xD. Took the words out my mouth 

lol sorry, stole your mind last night :P  

jlmurph2 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Looks like possibly the first look at the Spartan Laser in Halo 5 (This was in the intro for HCS)

I actually really like it lol

Compared to the old model

Looks sexy. But I can definitely see people bitching about it.

Lol, halo fans always bitch. 

But I still can't shake off the new sniper rifle look (guess I'm bitching as well lol).  I wish they would just change the Halo 5 sniper rifle model to the Halo 2A sniper rifle model.  I even made a comparison to vent my frustration haha -> http://imgur.com/a/2R1xr