By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FightingSmile said:

I havent bought or played much of these games but i think the World of War spin off just revolved around zombies so i am guessing a sequal to it will also be full of zombies.

EDIT: I was wrong lol

Thanks anyway

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Treyarch are the devs developing this year's CoD and they always put zombies in their CoD games, they're the ones who came up with Zombies in WaW. So regardless of rather they make Black Ops 3 or WaW 2 you should have zombies.

Cool, thanks for the info

Ryuu96 said:

Earlier I posted an unofficial (not from Xbox) image to see what others think of it, not as an endorsement or tease. Sorry for any confusion

-

.......Lol

They probably did it on purpose

shikamaru317 said:
Versus_Evil said:
I'd be very surprised if we don't see star wars 1313 resurface, how can anyone leave that on the cutting room floor :s it looked like it had so much potential.

We know that Visceral is working on a Star Wars game, I think it may be a revival of 1313. If it's not, I really hope it's a new game in the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series xD

Pretty sure I read a visceral star wars related tweet not long ago(this week), was it here?

I don't think it was. 

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Pretty sure I read a visceral start wars related tweet not long ago(this week), was it here?

I don't think it was. 

I don't think it was here, I read pretty much every post in this thread. 

I think Visceral's Star Wars game should be good, they've got some former Halo staff on the team if I remember correctly. Visceral has 3rd person shooter experience so they'd be perfect for either a 1313 revival or a Dark Forces/Jedi Knight reboot, hopefully they're working on one or the other.

Ok I just did a little search, it was the ex writter of uncharted(Amy Hennig) hyping the game out. 

These are the dead space guys right? I can't say I played that one (horror), but I heard good things about the experience and overall mood of the 1st/2nd game of that series. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Found the tweets you were referring to I think, it was basically just Amy Hennig (former Uncharted writer and director) and Todd Stashwick saying that they can't wait to reveal the Star Wars game they're working on. Probably going to be an E3 reveal alongside gameplay for Star Wars Battlefront.

Yup, we should get a reveal this year. 

Hopefully rpg... 

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Yup, we should get a reveal this year. 

Hopefully rpg... 

At the very least it'll have RPG elements probably, alot of games do nowadays. Don't know if it'll be a full RPG though, Visceral has never made an RPG in the past, mainly 1st and 3rd person shooters and hack and slash games. That's one reason why I'm hoping they're working on a revival of the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series, it matches their expertise pretty well. I imagine Bioware would be the one's to develop a new Star Wars RPG.

Bioware should drop dragon age, it doesn't sell that well. 

And do Star wars + Mass Effect.

I just purchased Crackdown 1 (played but never beat) Sleeping Dogs, and the Mass Effect trilogy. I am really looking forward to seeing what the Mass Effect hype is about as I have never played it.

The thing about mass effect is,i played the 3rds demo and absolutely fucking loved it. However I don't want to buy it on 360 with these rumours about a one version

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Versus_Evil said:
true_fan said:
I just purchased Crackdown 1 (played but never beat) Sleeping Dogs, and the Mass Effect trilogy. I am really looking forward to seeing what the Mass Effect hype is about as I have never played it.

Crackdown 1 is awesome agent, agent, agent, agent, AGENT!!!!!!. The mass effect trilogy are different, the first game is more of a traditional scifi RPG and a game i consider to be the very definition of what next gen ment back then, number 2 loses some of that RPG ness in favour of a more action rpg and one of the best opening out there. the third mixes the 2, it feels awesome untill the end where (I'm gona be blunt sorry) your choices through the 3 games basically amount to nothing. But have fun you've picked up some great games.

Edit: Oh oh oh and avoid Crackdown 2, its the most half assed sequel to a great game I've ever played its bad and I think most people here will agree.

Good stuff and yea I didn't get Crackdown 2 becuase of what everyone has been saying.