By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ka-pi96 said:

Biggest thread on VGC by far!

Depends a lot on what happens at E3 as well. I remember there was Halo news at one point last year and the thread went crazy so...

Id love to know the actualy percentage it is yearly or monthly.  For as much shit as it takes its also been big for VGC.  Sad really that things has ended the way they have.

lol yes there was like 700 comments that day and prob 500+ of them was about halo.  We got in trouble too because we made like 8 comments about football xD

Around the Network

That's mighty impressive Jay, congrats!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

shikamaru317 said:
maximrace said:
Not wanting to make you sad but I'm also hearing QB will delayed ( not from my regular source so take with a grain of salt)

Me and tiago were talking about a possible Quantum Break delay yesterday. Do you think that maybe they delayed it so they can switch over to DX12, since Quantum Break has alot of CPU intensive physics effects and DX12 is supposed to improve performance in CPU intensive games? If so hopefully it would only be delayed unti lWindows 10 for Xbox One releases, hopefully in Q4.

After another delay I'm expecting a masterpiece.

But I really wanted to play it this year, sonic next gen better arrive this year or 2015 will be quite underwhelming for me :(

maximrace said:
Not wanting to make you sad but I'm also hearing QB will delayed ( not from my regular source so take with a grain of salt)

Well it is remedy after all, it was also not a question if it would release this year, we just wished it would....

Sales in France aren't that bad, it can still be saved with a price cut.

Saved in terms of getting healthy sales I mean.

Around the Network

Don't know why it's delayed or even if it's really delayed. Just something I'm hearing ( not from my regular source)

Cod related :(

Still i'm looking forward to GDC, which is sooner than that.

Seece said:
MoHasanie said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Seems kinda odd that they would still have any interest in keeping the 360 going. I guess it's doing well still. Hopefully they don't lose any focus on Xbox One because of 360 though.

X360 is very profitable for them

But it doesn't sell much anymore. 

They will have shipped around 2m units this holiday. If they make $50 per console that's $100m profit, if it's $100 that's $200m. Not counting gold and software either. That helps offset any losses on XB1.

Been saying this for awhile. It's why they haven't dropped the price. 

shikamaru317 said:
I really hope Shinobi is wrong, WaW II would be way better than Black Ops 3 imo.

Would WaW2 II still have zombies? That's the only think I like in Call Of Duty

*Sound Of Rain said:
shikamaru317 said:
I really hope Shinobi is wrong, WaW II would be way better than Black Ops 3 imo.

Would WaW2 II still have zombies? That's the only think I like in Call Of Duty

I havent bought or played much of these games but i think the World of War spin off just revolved around zombies so i am guessing a sequal to it will also be full of zombies.

EDIT: I was wrong lol