By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Scalebound will be huge, the budget is probably the highest Platinum ever worked with.

GOTG incoming! :P

Around the Network
Seece said:
Oh man, Ken Lobb talking about Perfect Dark mabe being stealth, like a female Splinter Cell.

*Wets self*

Omg don't play with me boy!

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

JRPG needs to be made by a Japan studio, imo!

At the very least Futatsugi needs to be in the project somehow. 

We don't know what Grounding inc is doing atm, since Crimson Dragon they didn't have any project announced (besides some little phone games I believe). Which I find curious, He said in the past that he likes to work with Microsoft or Nintendo(but wasn't doing anything with Nintendo), I'm guessing he's doing something for XBO.

I disagree. I think Child of Light (made in Canada) was one of the best JRPGs in years.

I'm not saying is good or bad, just being made on western makes it WRPG! Child of light is a WRPG with mechanics we see in JRPGS. I'm literal that way. 

Angelus said:
Seece said:
Oh man, Ken Lobb talking about Perfect Dark mabe being stealth, like a female Splinter Cell.

*Wets self*

He said all those rare franchises will be back at some point. Battletoads, Perfect Dark, Conker, Viva Pinata ect.

Seece said:
Angelus said:

He said all those rare franchises will be back at some point. Battletoads, Perfect Dark, Conker, Viva Pinata ect.

I actually don't care about most of their franchises. Never played Banjo, or Battletoads. Viva Pinata seems amusing but not really for me unless maybe they can make a much better version of that party game they had with it. Conker and Perfect Dark though, yes please.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

It's not like Microsoft to suddenly announce and release major exclusives in a short time period, they usually announce major exclusives 3 months before they're released at the earliest, and sometimes they announce games years in advance of their release (Crackdown reboot, Gears 4, and Fable Legends for instance). Now indie/downloadable games on the other hand are often released shortly after they're announced, Dead Rising 3 arcade for instance was released like the day it was announced, and there have been a few other indie/downloadable games that released suddenly on Xbox One so far. 

Just watched, he said the games coming this spring/summer will be surprising.

Watch gears coming sooner than expected. #please

TiagoCosta said:
Scalebound will be huge, the budget is probably the highest Platinum ever worked with.

Platinum is the ones that did the Bayo games right? What does GOTG stand for i'm such a nub :(

Linchpin said:
TiagoCosta said:

Platinum is the ones that did the Bayo games right? What does GOTG stand for i'm such a nub :(

yeah, they are.

Game of the Generation.

Seece said:

*Wets self*

Holy crap I want that right now! xD

I do hope Perfect Dark shows up again during this gen, there's a lot of good ideas on where to take the franchise and its always been one of my personal favorite games from Rare.