By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

I haven't played those 2 either. I imagine that Anniversary is good since Fable 1 was good. The Journey looked pretty crappy to me. 

DA: I is really good. Very long though. Only about 4/10th's of the way through it after about 48 hours. 

That's the main reason why I didn't want to start DA yet. Not only I wanted to save the best for last but especially because it's an incredibly long one.

That game alone will prob keep me busy on gaming for 4-6 weeks

Around the Network

Going by Lobb words Phantom dust isn't in the same bag as Killer instinct, it doesn't work in the same way.

I'm expecting retail release for it, I hope so. 30+ story mode + going all out with pvp is worth having one, imo.

I havent listened to the interview yet. Was it really good?

JayWood2010 said:

4/10.

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

4/10.

Harsh xD. Might not watch it after all 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

So since my brothers been hogging the xbox one this weekend, I've had to resort to pc gaming. I think team fortress 2 is overrated tbh but it's still a good enough game to pass time. Gary's mod is really fun. I love using the physics gun to make me fly. Warcraft 3 is amazing but I already knew that. Unreal tournament is awesome too, (I already knew that too lol), hope the new collaborative effort comes to Xbox One. But it might not understandably

kinisking said:
capcom needs to hurry up and make a new megaman. and none of that old school crap xD i want a megaman game with amazing graphics, im not sure if i want level based or open world. I want every megaman the orignal zero and the one from the gba ones, bass, and protoman playable. One can only deam :(

I think Mighty No.9 will be the best you get for a while.  After all isnt it being made by the original developers and it pretty much is Megaman with a different name lol There is also a red guy that looks somewhat like Zero in this video

View on YouTube

kinisking said:
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

4/10.

Harsh xD. Might not watch it after all 

He's a cool guy to listen to, but he didn't say anything I didn't know already besides a few tips.. 

It was still enjoyable, if you want to know what Phantom dust is.. which I knew already lol

JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:
capcom needs to hurry up and make a new megaman. and none of that old school crap xD i want a megaman game with amazing graphics, im not sure if i want level based or open world. I want every megaman the orignal zero and the one from the gba ones, bass, and protoman playable. One can only deam :(

I think Mighty No.9 will be the best you get for a while.  After all isnt it being made by the original developers and it pretty much is Megaman with a different name lol There is also a red guy that looks somewhat like Zero in this video

View on YouTube

Yeah I'm anticipating that game. It's coming to Xbox One right? 

kinisking said:
JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:

Yeah I'm anticipating that game. It's coming to Xbox One right? 

Yup! Coming to pretty much every platform I think. Xbox One and Xbox 360 are both included on the list though! :)