By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Microsoft Files Trademake for Battletoads

Word Mark BATTLETOADS
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: game software
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: entertainment services, namely, providing online video games
Standard Characters Claimed 
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 86445867
Filing Date November 5, 2014
Current Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Microsoft Corporation CORPORATION WASHINGTON One Microsoft Way Redmond WASHINGTON 980526399
Attorney of Record Grace Han Stanton
Type of Mark TRADEMARK. SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL

Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn86445867&docId=APP20141108074708#docIndex=0&page=1
via gaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138177865&postcount=1

Around the Network

YOu all remember that rumor last year with Battletoads getting a reboot as a XBLA games? xD

Rare ips getting revived left and right, I'm expecting more and more this generation.

JayWood2010 said:
YOu all remember that rumor last year with Battletoads getting a reboot as a XBLA games? xD

Battletoads is that fighting game I guess if yes then I remember that rumor. Looks like Microsoft is making xbox one home of fighting genre

FrontlineJaguar said:
JayWood2010 said:

Battletoads is that fighting game I guess if yes then I remember that rumor. Looks like Microsoft is making xbox one home of fighting genre

Battletoads is a beat em up.  THink Teanage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the 90s but with frogs lol 

Around the Network

This is what i was looking for

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Should ask Phil about Rare now ;) he visited Lionhead last week, visited Lift London today, probably already visited Rare

Maybe we can get something out of him about what the hell Lift London is doing and Rares new game =P

I ask him about once a month about Rare but he always ignores me :(  Now you on the other hand xD

Does MCC tell you online numbers/leaderboard numbers? Hope it does

man-bear-pig said:
Does MCC tell you online numbers/leaderboard numbers? Hope it does

Halo games usually have their own website for stats

One thing im happy about, MSFT is finally utilizing the gold mine of Rare Ip's they have.

Killer Instinct, Kind of Conker lol And most likely Banjo and Battletoads in two years xD Now bring back Jet Force Gemini and a real Conker and we are good. If they do another Perfect Dark it needs to evolve a lot. Im thinking go the uncharted/tomb raider path with it. Make it cinematic and put it in TPS instead of FPS.