By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Angelus said:
Good Horde game last night guys

Now start signing up for Halo people! I see like 80 votes for a Halo event....where are the participants?

That damn 30th wave got us man lol  I thought we was going to pull off all 50 in a row for a while lol

I was thinking the same.  Im thinking because maybe i haven't put a tourny up yet.  I havent because I dont think we have enough people yet but Ill go ahead and put the Cod Tourny up and Halo.  It may be small but we will see what happens.  

Around the Network

XBO Nation Events Update

Halo 4 CTF 4v4 Tournament and Modern Warfare 3 2v2 Tournament signups are now available

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5528311

XBO Nation News Update: Xbox One gets Free Unlimited Cloud Hard Drive Space

Cloud Free Unlimited Hard Drive Space with Xbox One

It's no secret that the Xbox One has had a rough reveal. From the Digital Rights Management controversy (that later saw a reversal in policy) to utter miscommunication from Microsoft's internal parties at conveying the proper message of their new console, the Xbox One could not seem to catch a break.

The negativity saw some reversal yesterday, as Microsoft revealed their updated policy regarding self-publishing for independent developers on the Xbox One platform. This was followed up with the revelation that every store bought Xbox One console is indeed a possible development unit.

Some more positive news has come out of the first ever PAX Australia this past weekend. During it, some key features have been revealed regarding the Xbox One. Aside from the usual "3X's the computing power" offered by the Cloud service speech, the people at Microsoft have now stated that the cloud essentially gives you an "unlimited sized" hard drive, allowing players to save unlimited game data via the service.

Now, this comes as no surprise, as that feature is already incorporated into the Xbox 360 (limited to 512mb) and was spoken about at E3 as being unlimited for the Xbox One.

There were a few questions, though. Currently, you need to have an Xbox One Gold membership to utilize this service. Although you don't need a Gold account to download saved data onto your Xbox 360, in order to actually save to it you need to pay up.

According to Microsoft's public relation's, the Xbox One will offer this service for all Xbox Live members, negating the necessity of an Xbox Live Gold account to utilize the service as it stands currently.

Xbox Live offers Xbox One unlimited storage space in the cloud for all Xbox Live members to store numerous types of Xbox Live content, including your profile, games, Achievements and entertainment. This content is stored and saved in the cloud so you can automatically access it anywhere, anytime, no matter where you are.

Not a bad perk to have, as it eliminates some of the limitations of a physical hard drive (but arguably has some issues of its own).

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-one-to-offer-free-unlimited-hard-drive-space-via-the-cloud

JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:
Good Horde game last night guys

Now start signing up for Halo people! I see like 80 votes for a Halo event....where are the participants?

That damn 30th wave got us man lol  I thought we was going to pull off all 50 in a row for a while lol

I was thinking the same.  Im thinking because maybe i haven't put a tourny up yet.  I havent because I dont think we have enough people yet but Ill go ahead and put the Cod Tourny up and Halo.  It may be small but we will see what happens.  

What I wanna know, is wtf happened on wave 31?! All of a sudden I looked up, was being stormed by 6 locust, and you guys were all dead. I was like 0_o

Sign me up for some CTF. I'm always down for some Halo. No MW2, my disc doesn't work.

I'm not a Xboner but I found this beautiful picture on GAF... so I will just post to you guy .

PS. Open it in full screen: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BP-smkGCQAIikwe.jpg:large

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I'm not a Xboner but I found this beautiful picture on GAF... so I will just post to you guy .

- pic

PS. Open it in full screen: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BP-smkGCQAIikwe.jpg:large

I find impressive...that he can afford such a screen, but he can't give a coat of paint to that fudgin wall!

Wow that TV is sexy! The game looks nice too.
I wish I could own one of those 60inch Samsung TV's :(.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

pezus said:
Wright said:

I find impressive...that he can afford such a screen, but he can't give a coat of paint to that fudgin wall!

He can probably afford it. He's just a hipster ;o.

Hipsters don't play Forza.

smroadkill15 said:
Sign me up for some CTF. I'm always down for some Halo. No MW2, my disc doesn't work.

lol yeah that is what happens when two of us arent using mics :P lol  I think we all got seperated somehow lol  I was trying to signal you guys to let you you know you all could use the Silverback.  I wasnt trying to hog it lol

ethomaz said:

That looks ..... beautiful. :)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS