By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

iceland said:
walsufnir said:
Hi guys,

I could need some help.

My analog stick rubber is getting less and less and so I thought I could get new "rubber". But what should I google for? Is it possible to only replace the rubber or do I have to change the whole stick? I don't want to buy another controller because generally it works fine...
Did any of you change them already?

You can buy this thing called grip-it

http://www.amazon.com/Grip--Analog-Stick-Covers-PlayStation-4/dp/B003NSLGW2/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1398860360&sr=1-1

I haven't personally used it but people seem to think they work well.

Thanks, I'll take a look at them!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Seece said:
Nice!

Xbox One is launching in 42 countries this september now, not the original 26 they announced.

http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/xbox-one-to-be-available-in-china-in-september/

So that'll be 55 countries by September.

Sweet, so by September Xbox One will finally be on equal footing with PS4 (except price). What still gets me is the fact that Xbox One is still selling quite well despite being only available in a select few markets and a higher price tag. 

That's what alot of folks do not understand but I stopped arguing with those folks that do not realize that xbox one is actually doing well and is not doomed. :-/

Praise the One.

Yeah about China, we have no idea if people there will be interested in the Xbox One or not but there are enough people who can buy one if they want. Some People should really stop to confuse the average income with "nobody has money there". There are probably a billion people who couldn't buy an Xbox One but also enough who could. Not in the rural areas but surely in Shanghai, Shenzhen and so on...

So, the question isn't if there are people who can afford it but if there are people who want it.

walsufnir said:

Thanks, I'll take a look at them!

There's also this thing called Kontrol Freek, but they like extend the analog stick. It's supposed to increase your accuracy in games, I have friends that swear by them lol. Might be worth a look, they have like dozens of different textures and designs.

Most Anticipated Xbox One Game Pre-E3

vs

Star Wars Battlefront   (28)  
Alien Isolation  (8)  Star Wars Battlefront
Halo  (30)  Halo
Batman: Arkham Knight  (1)  
The Division  (22)  
Assassin's Creed Unity  (8)  The Division
Cyber Punk 2077  (25)   Cyber Punk 2077
Watch Dogs  (6)  
Destiny  (25)  
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain  (19)  Destiny
Eolve  
Wolfenstein: The New Order  
Final Fantasy XV  
Mirror's Edge 2  
Dying Light  
The Evil Within  
Lords of the Fallen  
Dragon Age: Inquisition  
Witcher 3  
Call of Duty 2014  
Deus Ex  
UFC 2014  
Project Spark  
The Elder Scrolls Online  
Kingdom Hearts 3  
The Crew  
Tomb Raider  
Shadow Warrior  
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor  
Fable Legends  
Sleeping Dogs: The Triad Wars  
Totem  
D4  
Blue Estate  
Sniper Elite 3  
Mass Effect 4  
Hitman  
Mad Max  
Murdered: Soul Suspect  
Sunset Overdrive  
No Man's Sky  
Project Cars  
Doom 4  
Quantum Break  
Hyper Light Drifter  
Earthlock: Festival of Magic  
Super Time Force  
Below  

Around the Network

Not really looking forward to either of those games but I'll vote for Evolve since it's only on current gen.

I don't have an opinion this round lol

NobleTeam360 said:
Not really looking forward to either of those games but I'll vote for Evolve since it's only on current gen.

Ya, I'm with you. Not particularly looking forward to either, but if Evolve looks a lot better to me than Wolfenstein

As others have said the two games here don't really interest me; so I shall abstain.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.