By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

The main reason I'm holding off on ESO is because I know it will go F2P relatively soon. Paid MMOs just aren't a sustainable business model for most companies. I want to play the game but I can wait 6 months.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Well time to bring kresnik back in here xD haha Im sure he will be thrilled to see a video is coming

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ohh whats this?

I wonder if they got the award for Tentacles or Totem? 

Im guessing Totem since it was just annunced and they seem to be focusing on it now

Slade6alpha said:
I think most of are from US, got a few obviously from the UK, and I think we got one in Australia (ironman) and someone's from Germany... Angelus? (Butchered his name most likely).
Would be cool and probably bad if this place had a chat section, like facebook does.

Yes I am from Germany. And no, you didn't butcher my name.

You get to live

And did someone just say that the leader of the Aldmeri Dominion is voiced by Kate Beckinsale?! Long live the queen! lol

Ryuu96 said:

This is most likely what the parkour will be like in Sunset =D minus the skates xD

They said the parkour is nothing like Assasins Creed or Uncharted

Looking good! The more I see the more I like.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Source looks pretty darn awesome. Adding it to my list.

That looked great, now this is a indie game I could get behind.

Really hoping Sunset Overdrive is a great game. I've loved Insomniac since my PS2 days ( I loved Ratchet and Clank back then).

Ryuu96 said:

This is most likely what the parkour will be like in Sunset =D minus the skates xD

They said the parkour is nothing like Assasins Creed or Uncharted

Holy hell that looks awesome. What is that?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I've never actually played an Insomniac game, but I definitely like the style they got going on Sunset Overdrive. Look looking forward to learning more about it

Put Max out of his misery :(