By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Earthbound is now available on the Wii U in the West! Who is picking it up?

I did! Just finished beating Titanic Ant!

nice

Around the Network

Ahhh no 3DS.

You guys buy this overpriced digital copy and I'll buy the physical copy when it hopefully drops to a more reasonable price.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
I've heard too many great things about this game that I never owned on SNES. I'll be getting it tomorrow. $10 tho... daaaaaamn.

Weren't you excited to spend $40 on Assassin's Creed 3? Your judgment of quality is questionable.

My price comment had nothing to do with quality, just that its $2 more than typical SNES games on VC.

Aditionally, AC3 wasn't a 20yr old game. Granted, this gem is holding resellers at $200+, so its obviously worth the $10 on VC.

I have my SNES cart still....but I'm going to buy it because Nintendo needs to know that we care about Mother!

Around the Network

Well, I'll try to celebrate the release the only way I know how without having a Wii U. Free advertising.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

kupomogli said:
You guys buy this overpriced digital copy and I'll buy the physical copy when it hopefully drops to a more reasonable price.

yeah good luck with that, the physical's price only keeps getting higher and higher.

MohammadBadir said:
kupomogli said:

yeah good luck with that, the physical's price only keeps getting higher and higher.

Yeah, but even though it rarely happens, this digital release might cause the physical release to drop in price.  A lot of people might just want to purchase a legitimate copy of the game and a physical copy doesn't specifically matter.

Everyone should pick it up! One of the best RPG's of the SNES era and a very underrated one . GO BUY IT!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"