By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Kinect 1.0 game would you like to see updated for the Xbox One and Kinect 2.0?

Tagged games:

I only own 2 kinect games - Dance Central and Kinect Sports and really enjoyed both of them,
A new Dance Central would be good. I'd really like to see a game that will use the full capabilities of the kinect 2.0. Maybe something new like a FPS.

One of my friend's little sister really enjoyed kinectamals so if that appeals to kids then they should realease more games like that. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
NobleTeam360 said:
None of them.

Now now, did you read the beginning?  Ok, here ya go, enjoy your ice cream!

(But no more whining please.)

It's not good to assume. I don't hate Kinect their just aren't any games worth remaking on kinect 2. But if I had to choose Steel Battalion I guess. 

Moar Rez/Child of Eden-type rail shooters. Crazy music and colorful explosions and whatnot.

Zappykins said:
NobleTeam360 said:
None of them.

Now now, did you read the beginning?  Ok, here ya go, enjoy your ice cream!

(But no more whining please.)

Lol what did he say. He just doesn't want any of them to be updated. Honestly theres like no good Kinect/Move games let alone great ones worth upgrading.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Ill leave once I get my ice cream.

Here you go, a cone with sprinkles!

Enjoy!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

It's not good to assume. I don't hate Kinect their just aren't any games worth remaking on kinect 2. But if I had to choose Steel Battalion I guess. 

Oh, ok fair enough.  Hope you enjoyed your ice cream.

Anything specific you want that they haven't had yet?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

If Microsoft develop a MS Flight Sim type of game on Xbox One, i would seriously... don't know what to do.
That's my dream, Kinect 2.0 looks promising and using it to simulate piloting an aircraft would be amazing.

A rail shooter for Kinect 2.0: a fully remade Generation X with Aerosmith.

sth88 said:
Moar Rez/Child of Eden-type rail shooters. Crazy music and colorful explosions and whatnot.

Have you see the demo for the new Harmonix game?  I think it might make you really happy. 

Disney's Fantasa Music Evolved.  I have been told by people that played it, that is really fun.  The music changes as you change - follows your rhythim.

PS (Also, there is a fireworks mini game in Disneyland Kinect where you control the fireworks and make explosoins.)

Tell me a funny joke!

Child of Eden was the only game I liked on Kinect so I guess that