By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Forza Motorsport 5 doesn't require a day one update to play after all

The funny part is the majority of the people that complain about it will probably never play the game anyway or if they do they will probably only play it at a friends house. If your not going to buy it then it doesn't affect you so stop complaining about it.

Around the Network

early buyers are just beta testers for the rest of us it has been like that since the dawn of this gen

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Chris Hu said:
The funny part is the majority of the people that complain about it will probably never play the game anyway or if they do they will probably only play it at a friends house. If your not going to buy it then it doesn't affect you so stop complaining about it.

The reason I am complaining is because I AM a Forza fan. It's my favorite racing series just ahead of Codemasters F1 games.

If I had no interest in the game why would I give a shit about what they're doing.

The reason I am pissed off is because it will directly impact me and my gaming habbits.

Do I not have the right to complain about that??

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

This wouldn't have been a big deal had M$ stuck with DRM. Hell, it's not even a big deal now.

I highly doubt you will buy a X1 at launch if you do you can proof me wrong in a couple of month.  Also like I said before anyone that can afford $500+ dollar console at launch lives in a area that has decent internet.

Around the Network

It's going to be a problem for people without internet, but I guess they shouldn't buy the console if they can't ever connect.

Chris Hu said:

I highly doubt you will buy a X1 at launch if you do you can proof me wrong in a couple of month.  Also like I said before anyone that can afford $500+ dollar console at launch lives in a area that has decent internet.

I won't be buying an XB1 because of all this bullshit.

I'm tipping I earn more than you too. I simply cannot get better internet where I live no matter how much I pay.

Is it that hard to understand????

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

wick said:
Chris Hu said:

I'm tipping I earn more than you too. I simply cannot get better internet where I live no matter how much I pay.

1. Exactly how slow is your internet? We're not talking dial-up speeds, are we?

2. You don't know how but the mandatory download will be. It may not even be an issue for you.

3. If you really cared about playing the Xbox One's exclusives, having to wait a few hours to download and play a new game wouldn't be enough to stop you from buying the system.

Trunkin said:
wick said:
Chris Hu said:

1. Exactly how slow is your internet? We're not talking dial-up speeds, are we?

2. You don't know how but the mandatory download will be. It may not even be an issue for you.

3. If you really cared about playing the Xbox One's exclusives, having to wait a few hours to download and play a new game wouldn't be enough to stop you from buying the system.

1. I struggle to steam YouTube videos at the lowest settings so yes it's pretty slow. I am also on a data limit.

2. I tried to download Borderlands on Steam once. It was going to take something like 50 hours.

3. See above. It is enough for me to not buy the system.

wick said:
Chris Hu said:

That what I thought so it will not affect you so stop complaining about it.