By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Big Is Your Backlog?

My backlog is...

0-5 Games 23 13.37%

6-10 Games 24 13.95%

11-15 Games 17 9.88%

16-20 Games 16 9.30%

21-25 Games 10 5.81%

More than 25 Games 48 27.91%

If I win the lottery and ... 34 19.77%

Total:172

Oh wait we're doing games we don't own too? lol Well in that case 80+ I own and about 40 or so I do not own yet. Then my PS3 collection will be complete.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

About 3 games

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Still have games I bought a year ago and haven't touched, most of those are on PC.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Games I own that I still need to play: Kid Icarus U & RE Revelations
Games I plan to buy that are already released: SM 3D Land & LM Dark Moon

So...4.

I don't buy new games unless I finish my current ones for the most part.

deskpro2k3 said:
I have a lot of games that I've beaten once, but not platinum. So, my platinum trophy backlog is huge, if that counts.

Oh, it counts.  I have my "haven't started" backlog, then my "platinum" backlog.

Around the Network
sth88 said:
My backlog is minuscule because A) I buy most of the games I want when they are first released (or shortly thereafter) and B) I can't afford a big backlog. Even when a game drops to a cheap price, there are a bunch of newer games that I want which use up the money I can afford to spend on gaming.

That's part of the problem for me--a good problem, sure--I make good money in my job and my wife not only doesn't care if I buy games, she encourages it as she likes to watch me play.

playing dat lottery...

PC + PS3 + PSP + + PSV + DS + 3DS + 360 combined.

Over 300 games last count. Sadly I gave away most of my PS2 stuff never really collected the earlier consoles.

Massive.

Around 28