By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Food poisoning or starve?

Tagged games:

Which would you do?

Food poisoning. Love me some stale food. 6 23.08%

Starve. Fasting is great after all! 19 73.08%

Total:25

If you eat bad food, get sick and throw up, wouldn't you end up with less food in you? Plus when you're in school, you can't afford too many sick days. Why can't you walk to the store?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

that's like the question of starving or drinking the sea water. It's always better to starve.

I mean actual food poisoning would just accelerate starvation would it not? So you can't really choose food poisoning and not starving (in the long run). However, when you're actually starving, food poisoning most likely wins everyday.

Basically, while in a fed, logical state of mind, starving no question, but when actually starving, instincts and hunger will take over. So food poisoning it is.

Michael-5 said:

If you eat bad food, get sick and throw up, wouldn't you end up with less food in you? Plus when you're in school, you can't afford too many sick days. Why can't you walk to the store?

Are you assuming I lived on campus? That's why I said keep it 'either or' in order to avoid lengthy explanations and leave out 'third options'. Where I lived it is very remote, public transportation does not run on weekends, there are no stores, among other issues. If you live in the town then it is not a problem, but in the country side that's different, so going to the store is not an option. If the the car breaks down you are on your own for the weekend, and that was the situation for a weekend with respect to food. I was in a remote place where the car broke down and the food that was available was stale ...so starve or food poisioning were the only choices.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bigd615 said:
I mean actual food poisoning would just accelerate starvation would it not? So you can't really choose food poisoning and not starving (in the long run). However, when you're actually starving, food poisoning most likely wins everyday.

Basically, while in a fed, logical state of mind, starving no question, but when actually starving, instincts and hunger will take over. So food poisoning it is.

I like your reasoning, good sir. That's exactly how it occured. Logic loses out during starvation.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I would starve. I actively fast at times and generally try not to eat too much food as it is, so I can go quite a while without eating.

Weedlab said:
Michael-5 said:

Are you assuming I lived on campus? That's why I said keep it 'either or' in order to avoid lengthy explanations and leave out 'third options'. Where I lived it is very remote, public transportation does not run on weekends, there are no stores, among other issues. If you live in the town then it is not a problem, but in the country side that's different, so going to the store is not an option. If the the car breaks down you are on your own for the weekend, and that was the situation for a weekend with respect to food. I was in a remote place where the car broke down and the food that was available was stale ...so starve or food poisioning were the only choices.

Oh well then starve, or go fishing. LOL

Always keep some food as backup, I think I could live for a month here because of all the rice and pasta I have sitting around.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I would pick starving any time over food poisoning for logical reasons on top of personal reasons.

meh...I have a pretty cast iron stomach...

Starve

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.