By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Chicago Police Department is 10.5 million over budget, but "Chiraq" is one of the most violent cities in the WORLD!

there are so many mexicans there......man.....think about it....mexican gangsters + ghetto gangsters= violence

Around the Network

what I find funny is you got two groups of people who naturally come from hot climates living in Chicago.

No wonder they shooting each other up as they need to get the blood pumping to warm up their bodies (lol ok i'll take of my tin foil hat now).

Chicago is the prime example of what happens when you have strict gun control laws.

The problem is not hiring enough officers. Lots of states pay out extremely large amounts of overtime.

NobleTeam360 said:
Chicago is the prime example of what happens when you have strict gun control laws.

I hope you're referring to the US only.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I hope you're referring to the US only.

Only in 'Merica lol. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Nah, that'd be Australia; no mass shootings in the last 17 years.

curl-6 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Australia> United States? 

NobleTeam360 said:
curl-6 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I didn't say that. I just said it was a prime example of strict gun control laws.

curl-6 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
curl-6 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I didn't say that. I just said it was a prime example of strict gun control laws.

Well in the United States places that have strict gun control seem to be the places where mass shootings and high gun violence happen so......