By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Look what just came in the mail...

Tagged games:

orniletter said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah mine was Amazon also! It only dispatched yesterda

...again, the same for me :`-(

You two know what I got today? (:

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
KHlover said:

You're at 6750 points? Damn, son.

I hate how stupid the prices are, though. For 3850/4850pts you get the god-like soundtrack. For 4000pts you get...a bunch of stickers? Lol nope

at 6850 to be precise :D

AlphaCielago said:
orniletter said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah mine was Amazon also! It only dispatched yesterda

...again, the same for me :`-(

You two know what I got today? (:

American Club Nintendo prizes suck. So far, I got a gold Nunchuck and a digital game because all of the other prizes were poopy. I'm platinum status now and I have a ton of gold coins but only because there is absolutely nothing I want to redeem them for.

I should really register my stuff...

Around the Network

Stuff's just too expensive .

Last thing I got last year was the Mario Diorama for 7000 points:

It is of high quality though, it looks very pretty and is beautifully detailled. Naturally I kept the cool ?-block it came shipped in. Also, I've noticed there's fakes of this thing on eBay, so to anyone; be careful.

Now I'm back at 4350. Saving up for either a Mario Kart Trophy, the Ball Game & Watch or the DS Game & Watch Collection game. Not sure yet. Was saving up for the golden Link/Epona Twilight Princess statue, but that thing was 15frigging000 points! I only had 6000 when it sold out. Anyway, they have some cool stuff, have fun with the soundtrack!

EDIT: And the Mario Kart trophies are gone againm like the SNES-Wii controller... Guess I can scratch that from the list, might as well go for the Mario Galaxy soundtrack too then . I wish we had all the cool stuff the Japanese have.

KylieDog said:
S.Peelman said:

EDIT: And the Mario Kart trophies are gone againm like the SNES-Wii controller... Guess I can scratch that from the list, might as well go for the Mario Galaxy soundtrack too then . I wish we had all the cool stuff the Japanese have.

They cycle the Mario Kart trophies in and out, usualy switch around designs too (different cups).  Wait a few months I'm sure more will return.

I missed the Shell cup, but my Mushroom cup is cool.  Could have got Banana but the yellow of that and the gold of the cup didn't mesh well.

Yeah true, I noticed that before too. Maybe they'll come back. Oh well, I have enough time to think about my next item, I'm not anywhere near 7000 points for Ball yet anyway .

lucky bastard Nintendo Aus has shit gifts.

orniletter said:

Oh thats too bad....as a small cocktease: I´m just 3 games away from

I love Club Nintendo :D

Oh, I got that a few years ago. It was the 2009 Platinum reward prize for JP Club Nintendo. 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
orniletter said:

Oh, I got that a few years ago. It was the 2009 Platinum reward prize for JP Club Nintendo. 

Ahh :D, Japans Club Nintendo stuff is even better than Europe´s ( I want the Luigi soundtrack  *shakes fist*)

...only two games left (Pikmin 3 and Super Luigi U will get the job done )