By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could exchange some series in the big 3, would you?

Legend of Dragoon for Steel Diver.

That way Microsoft gets a war game that isn't a FPS.

Around the Network

I would make Nintendo multiplat so that I can play their great games without buying their crappy consoles

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Sony gets Starfox, Nintendo gets Banjo Kazooie.

Nintendo gets Sly Cooper/Littlebigplanet - Get a AAA level developer on this great series (sly) and better marketing for LBP plzz.

Microsoft gets nothing - sorry xbox fans but I don't trust Microsoft with the improving of any franchise

Sony gets final fantasy (exclusive) - it doesn't sell good on xbox anyway, so why put it there?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Nintendo gets Rare back. So Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye (N64) and Killer Instinct back
Microsoft gets nothing (can't think of anything to give them that would make it worthwhile)
Sony gets anything Remedy makes exclusively for Xbox.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Halo to Sony in return for MLB - The Show
gears of war to sony in return for SOCOM

mario to Sony in return for ratchet and clank
smash brothers to Sony in return for allstars battle royale

Fun thread!

Fire Emblem and Pokemon shift to Sony's Japan Studio
In exchange, Rachet & Clank goes to Retro Studios and Sly Cooper to EAD Tokyo

Perfect world.

I would happily give Fable to sony in exchange for pretty much anything (God of War, Uncharted, Infamous)

However....... Forza, Alan Wake & Halo for GT, Killzone & Heavy Rain?......... NO DEAL..!!!!

nintendo gets knack

sony gets battalion wars

mic gets geist

i would never give zelda,metroid to any other developer the world would end and games would suck. (other M) :/

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Ratchet and Clank to anyone? Any takers? Free Ratchet and Clank to MS or Nintendo, please? come on, you know you want the Insomniac game..nothing in return, just please take it...Anyone??? hoping for a storage wars call of "yuuuupppp"