By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Nintendo Need To Reprint Or Re-release Xenoblade Chronicles?

What should Nintendo do?

Make more copies of the game on Wii 41 21.47%

Re-release a HD version on Wii U 96 50.26%

Do nothing 14 7.33%

ANYTHING I JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME! 28 14.66%

See results 12 6.28%

Total:191

Seeing as Xenoblade Chronicles has become tied as my favorite game EVER (Ocarina of Time...3D :D )...I would LOVE a HD re-release for Wii U at some point. I'm a Nintendo fanboy so I have plans to get pretty much EVERY first party game they've announced thus far on day-one...but X is currently the one that has me the most excited (we'll see if it holds its throne when the new Wii U Zelda is shown off).

As for the people who couldn't find the game or waited too long and it's now too expensive...not to troll...but, I have my original copy with the artbook from Gamestop, and then I LOVED the game so much, that I actually ordered a 2nd copy online while it was still reasonably priced (70 bucks)...so I have my first/played copy AND a 2nd/factory-sealed copy...which has since AT LEAST doubled in value! :D

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

Wii U eShop, digital release.

Heck, they should start doing that for ALL of their Wii classics, like The Last Story, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.

Most, they probably shouldn't update via HD but just getting digital releases will help and make the Wii U more appealing for those that missed out on the Wii games.

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-Xenoblade-Chronicles/dp/B0058NLQZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373570426&sr=8-1&keywords=xenoblade

No :P

Considering the praise it got, they're completely stupid for not re-releasing it/printing more copies/releasing it digitally/ANYTHING already. They're sitting on what some say is the JRPG of the generation and they just don't give a crap, even with two systems that lack games.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

No, so I can resell it for $500 in 10 years, Panzer Dragoon Saga style

Around the Network

What are you talking about? There's a ton of these at the bargain bin at my local Walmart!

....jk lol

For the sake of my wallet I hope they do it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

NoirSon said:

Heck, they should start doing that for ALL of their Wii classics, like The Last Story, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.

Most, they probably shouldn't update via HD but just getting digital releases will help and make the Wii U more appealing for those that missed out on the Wii games.

The Wii U already outputs Wii games in 1080p (albeit via upconversion/upscaling) so the game has a chance to looking sharper than it did compared to what it looked on the Wii.

oni-link said:
NoirSon said:

The Wii U already outputs Wii games in 1080p (albeit via upconversion/upscaling) so the game has a chance to looking sharper than it did compared to what it looked on the Wii.

It doesn't up res the games, though.  If i play a game like Conker on my Xbox 360 or Metal Gear Solid 3 on my Phat PS3, they look much sharper.  Wii mode on the Wii U is still blurry.  Yeah, the icon in the corner of my TV says it's 1080p but the games never look improved.

Gamestop just jacked up the price of the used copy to $80

Rofl.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)