By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

when I am broke which happens a lot since i am in college the beer of choice is Milwaukee's Best. otherwise my favorite beers in no particular order are Dos Equis, Grolsch, Warsteiner, and Killian's Irish Red.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

Around the Network

bacon do you drink cola or coffee?

it is all about in what size you use it.

for me the one day it is about getting drunk as fast as you can with my mates, and on a warm summerday i really enjoy a cold beer.

anyway a strange beer i drunk once :

it is pretty heavy, but it tastes good=]

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

weezy said:
Bacon I had a couple buddies like you in highschool and when college hit...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!

ROFL ^^ i know that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Rugger08 said:

Best wheat beer to drink. It is especially good with a splash of OJ.

Trust me. There are *many* other wheat beers that are *many* times better than this (particularly German hefeweizen).

However, considering that it is mass-produced by Molson-Coors, it's not a bad beer at all and is easy to find.  I keep any fruit (or fruit juice) out of mine though, and it always pisses me off when bartenders serve it like that without asking.  Citric acid ruins the beer.

oh damn ...bluemoon with a spash of oj sounds dope right now.

thanks to Rugger08 for the ehads up.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

If you want to get messed up then you got to go with my favorite beer which is Steel Reserve 311

If you want malt liquor go with St Ides and Colt 45. These two malt liquors are great with or without Jolly ranchers. If you do not know about Jolly ranchers in 40oz bottles then you do not deserve to comment on beer.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

BLOODLINEZ said:
If you want to get messed up then you got to go with my favorite beer which is Steel Reserve 311

If you want malt liquor go with St Ides and Colt 45. These two malt liquors are great with or without Jolly ranchers. If you do not know about Jolly ranchers in 40oz bottles then you do not deserve to comment on beer.
Steel Reserve is some rugged shit 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

never tried steelreserve... but ive seen it..just looking at the can you can tell it probably taste like ass. lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I think I'll have one of my own homebrews tonight.  :)

http://entroper.no-ip.org/Pictures/Beer/First%20Batch/singlepic.php?picnum=4 

blaydcor said:
BLOODLINEZ said:

Steel Reserve is some rugged shit 

LOL hell yea it is rugged shit. It gets the job done. That is why it is my favorite because you get messed up faster without having to piss as much. LOL

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ