By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor - Microsoft may increase RAM to 12 GB and GPU clock increase to Xbox One

foodfather said:
Xbox One games already blew PS4 games out of the water graphically.

really? are you kiding me... have you seen deep down trailer, that is the only next gen graphics i have seen in any game showed by now. If you dont think so then... theres nothing else to talk about.

I am the new kid in town!!!

Around the Network
slow69 said:
foodfather said:

really? are you kiding me... have you seen deep down trailer, that is the only next gen graphics i have seen in any game showed by now. If you dont think so then... theres nothing else to talk about.

It doesn't look like it could be open world though. So it's understandable for having more impressive graphics. It looks more like an action medieval setting. Not like a RPG. And I have to agree with food father. We didn't see a big gap between the two.

i dont mean to sound negative but this is impossible, for them to be able to add that much ram so far into development would mean to change a design that needs engineers and millions more in RD investment. Plus they will start production too late and developers who have been working and investing in the console will get pretty mad.

slow69 said:
foodfather said:

Its called CGI. 

Cthulhu said:
kowenicki said:
Cthulhu said:
So to their eyes Xbox1 failed already

How so?

Because the rumour says they might increase the power its a sign the One failed?  they actually did something similar with the 360 prior to launch.

If sony announced tomorrow that they had tweaked the PS4 for more power, you would react very differently.  Give it a rest will you.

This forum turns any positive for Xbox one into a negative and any potential negative on the PS4 into a positive or not important.  The forum is ruined beyond repair.

It means that (if the rumour is true) they have no trust in the system they have build. Its back on the drawing board for them. How do you feel about their reliability?

"This forum turns any positive for Xbox one into a negative and any potential negative on the PS4 into a positive or not important.  The forum is ruined beyond repair."

Go to the TLOU thread about the 3.4 million sales and quote your post with the statement above.

This means Sony also doesn't have any trust in their system right? I mean they removed the camera to be cheaper then the Xbox One.

Around the Network

12gb seems like an odd amount but i guess they are being forced to think ahead. Although this extra memory won't be used for a while. And i'm not sure if to the believe they increased the CPU power. i though it had to be reduced to prevent overheating

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Th3PANO said:

This means Sony also doesn't have any trust in their system right? I mean they removed the camera to be cheaper then the Xbox One.

The £40 camera being attached would mean they would still be cheaper. That's £40 RRP, probably only £25-30 cost for them if that. They didn't think it nessecary 

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Th3PANO said:

The £40 camera being attached would mean they would still be cheaper. That's £40 RRP, probably only £25-30 cost for them if that. They didn't think it nessecary 

Yes but bundling every system with a camera would give them more reasons to do something with it right? They didn't think its necessary cause they wanted to be cheaper then MS.

foodfather said:
slow69 said:
foodfather said:

Its called CGI. 

no is not...

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/21/playstation-4-game-trailers-from-killzone-to-driveclub-deep-down-and-watch-dogs-3507351/

edit again.... my bad thats the one, im having some issues with my browser... look at the attack buttons on the left.

Th3PANO said:
Cthulhu said:
kowenicki said:
Cthulhu said:
So to their eyes Xbox1 failed already

How so?

Because the rumour says they might increase the power its a sign the One failed?  they actually did something similar with the 360 prior to launch.

If sony announced tomorrow that they had tweaked the PS4 for more power, you would react very differently.  Give it a rest will you.

This forum turns any positive for Xbox one into a negative and any potential negative on the PS4 into a positive or not important.  The forum is ruined beyond repair.

It means that (if the rumour is true) they have no trust in the system they have build. Its back on the drawing board for them. How do you feel about their reliability?

"This forum turns any positive for Xbox one into a negative and any potential negative on the PS4 into a positive or not important.  The forum is ruined beyond repair."

Go to the TLOU thread about the 3.4 million sales and quote your post with the statement above.

Dude..its just a camera lol and removing it is a good thing. MS is actually rebuilding the system...removing/adding features...changing policies. Its not the same