By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's DualShock 4 light bar can't be turned off to save battery

I was contemplating whether or not to sell my PS4 during the holidays or keep it. Now I know what I'll do.

I cancelled the preorder.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

@riderz13371
*In your opinion its my opinion

outlawauron said:
Well, at least they'll be able to use the colors to identify P1, P2, P3, etc.

no they wont without the eye its useless.  but leds lights arent really that drain on power anyway so its no big deal

tuscaniman99 said:
@riderz13371
*In your opinion its my opinion

What the hell does this even mean...?

Ajescent said:
VGKing said:

It's ridiculous that I even had to make this comment. I mean seriously? People are making a big deal out of this?

You must be new to the internet...or at the very least, this website.

Well I've been on this site a lot less the past few weeks. Now I know why.

Bunch of immature, whiny, trolls on the internet. Obviously I'm not speaking to anyone in particular but if you took offense with this comment then you are probably guilty of it.

Around the Network

It's amazing just how much heat came out of this thread.

4 ≈ One

God dammit SONY!!!!!

*Cancels pre-order*

I am the Playstation Avenger.

VGKing said:
Ajescent said:
VGKing said:

It's ridiculous that I even had to make this comment. I mean seriously? People are making a big deal out of this?

You must be new to the internet...or at the very least, this website.

Well I've been on this site a lot less the past few weeks. Now I know why.

Bunch of immature, whiny, trolls on the internet. Obviously I'm not speaking to anyone in particular but if you took offense with this comment then you are probably guilty of it.

I feel for you.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I find it fascinating how the thread became "can't turn off the lights on the controller", something completely insignificant, to a bunch of arguments about how the light is actually useful, or which controller is better, etc.

But it's the internet, after all. I think it's my fault for still being surprised.

tuscaniman99 said:
@Vetteman94
I will still have to sit or stand 2 feet away from whatever device or wall outlet I am charging it from.

The charging cables are 4+ feet long, so where are you pulling this 2 foot number from?  Nevermind dont answer that