By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the XBox 360 worth 99 Euro just for the exclusives ?

imo I would get the Vita especially if you are considering a PS4

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:
Well, both the Vita and the 360 have about 3 exclusives. I guess it just depends which of those 3 you're more interested in.

I'm laughing right now.

orniletter said:
thanks for the answers so far, my only concern with the Vita is (I hope nobody takes this as flamebait) that Sony doesn´t seem to be 100% behind it (lacking firstparty efforts mainly and the ridiculous memory cards)
....and I have this gutfeeling that they will announce something important at Gamescom (price drop on the mem cards/system, new model/ Vita light etc.)
The Vita itself is great, I had one in my hands today (Super Star Dust looks great :D )

The vita has a great potential, I am just waiting for the release of the ps4 for them to support the Vita as it deserves.

cut that 99 in half and it might be worth it. just save your money for the next gen

Well, why not? 4gb should be enough as there is close to no game with mandatory installs (well, until gta5 releases...). 99 euros is cheap and there are a lot of games worth buying. Also don't forget VITA might come cheap but the prices for their hardmodded sd-cards are ridiculous so it could be quite expensive to go with VITA.

Around the Network
Wright said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Well, both the Vita and the 360 have about 3 exclusives. I guess it just depends which of those 3 you're more interested in.

I'm laughing right now.

This is not a laughing matter. Video games are serious business.

Does anyone know if you can use the wireless 360 controller with your PC ? Is there a micro usb port?

I´m not concerned about the 4GB space, the 360 supports USB-sticks up to 32GB....right?

DucksUnlimited said:
Wright said:
DucksUnlimited said:

I'm laughing right now.

This is not a laughing matter. Video games are serious business.

That's precisely the point.

orniletter said:
Does anyone know if you can use the wireless 360 controller with your PC ? Is there a micro usb port?

They have some receivers on Amazon. Just type in "xbox 360 wireless receiver".