By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the XBox 360 worth 99 Euro just for the exclusives ?

I don't own one, I have no interest in almost any exclusive games on the Xbox, but my answer is: Yes. For 99€ there literally isn't any valid reason not to buy a system for only the exclusive games. 99€ is less than what 2 new games would cost you, most of the exclusives will be WAY cheaper than that.

Around the Network

Na klar lohnt sich das.

Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Alan Wake, The Witcher 2 (if you haven't played those two on PC), Halo Wars, Fable 2, Fable 3.
(Plus all those Halo/Gears shooters and Forza racers, in case you care about these genres unlike me).

orniletter said:

Very simple question, Amazon Germany lowered the price of the 4 GB model to 99 Euro, I already have a PS3 and Wii .

I´m not sure if I should put the 100 Euro towards a Vita or if I should get the 360...or just put the money towards a gaming Laptop...any suggestions ?

As someone who has pretty much every video game console, I say may...be....

Gears of War 1-3 is an awesome trilogy, so if you like sci-fi shooters, you might like this.

Halo 3,4,Reach, and Wars are all great games.

Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia alone are worth owning the console if you're into JRPG's. Plus the 360 has a few other JRPG exclusives which are pretty good. Infinite Undiscovery, Project Sylpheed, Magna Carta 2 (KRPG), etc.

Plus there are a few gems which you can find for $10 online like Too Human.

Also if you don't have a gaming PC, then you can always get Alan Wake, and Wticher 2 for 360.

---

What's 100 Euro off a gaming PC? Not much. Plus 360 games are so cheap now, at $10-$20 a game, it's pretty worth owning the console. Especially if you're into JRPG's, I liked Lost Odyssey more then XenoBlade and Valkyria Chronicles.

P.S. 4GB is enough for 360. Unlike PS3, there are no Mandatory installs, and you can always plug in a thumb drive to expand the memory. 360 was my primary console last gen, and I went on fine with the original 14GB 360. I had to use an 8GB memory card for all my DLC, but it was fine. My friend got a slim 360 and gave me his old hard drive, that's the only reason I updated, but I only use that to install games and play without the disk spinning.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I would say yes.

okr said:

Na klar lohnt sich das.

Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Alan Wake, The Witcher 2 (if you haven't played those two on PC), Halo Wars, Fable 2, Fable 3.
(Plus all those Halo/Gears shooters and Forza racers, in case you care about these genres unlike me).

...not at all ... I´m more interested in the games by Daedalic  

Around the Network
orniletter said:
okr said:

Na klar lohnt sich das.

oh wow LOL

Well do you like JRPG's?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Not worth at all if you have other consoles.
In a few months, there will be NextGen consoles out with better games, so save the money.

Michael-5 said:
orniletter said:
okr said:

Na klar lohnt sich das.

oh wow LOL

Well do you like JRPG's?

Yes :D ! Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia both look great on the other hand: Graces F and Xilia+Xilia2 are coming to the PS3... hmmm ...

Have you ever played a shooter?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Have you ever played a shooter?

Yes, don´t like the genre in general except Fallout 3 , Half Life and the Metroid Prime series

(they aren´t even real shooters)