By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which 2 home consoles seem like the best combo to get next gen?

Best Home Console combo for next gen?

WiiU + OUYA 8 1.52%

PS4 + OUYA 13 2.47%

Wii U + PS4 425 80.65%

Xbox One + PS4 49 9.30%

Xbox One + Wii U 26 4.93%

Xbox One + OUYA 6 1.14%

Total:527

i have a WiiU.. And i will get a PS4 eventually...

Around the Network

PS4 + PS4

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So, am I the only one will have all 3 consoles? Weird...

zhao3gold said:
So, am I the only one will have all 3 consoles? Weird...

NO, me too.

This generation i owned also all three of them at some point. Every 1,5 year i bought one.

IUSING hate to say it since it looks like I'm the only one but Xbox one and the wii u are my consoles this gen. All I care about are Nintendo games and the non Nintendo games I want are KH3, KI3, DR3, and whatever that imagination game was called I forgot but it looks really interesting to say the least. That being said I will buy some MP games for my wii U just to show that I support companies building games for Nintendos system. Power wise my PC smokes the new PS4 already so the hardware side of things is not a big deal.

Around the Network

Wii U + PS4, I will probably get a Wii U this year and PS4 next year, I always wait at least a year incase of hardware problems.

Definatley Wii U and PS4

SnakeDrake said:
PS4 + PS4

Ring of Death confirmed ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

RolStoppable said:
zhao3gold said:
RolStoppable said:
The Xbox brand has been redundant since its inception and I don't think that will ever change as long as it exists.

nearly 80million Xbox360 are redundant..... Oh, my God.....

That's mainly because Sony was hellbent to make themselves the redundant console manufacturer.

i cant understand why people dont understand that, its very obvious they are doing that as well with the vita

As I have have no interest in Nintendo games except for 2D Mario that I last played on my Game Boy Color so it might have got worse by now (Mario Kart is probably fun as well) I will say PS4 and Xbone sometime down the road when it's cheap and IF Microsoft keeps up with decent exclusive line up like for the first year.
This was the case with 360 at first but then MS dissapointed me in amount and variety of exclusives. and I ended up only with the PS3. I think this generation may end up the same and I will use the benefit of doubt before considering buying the Xbone.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!