By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which 2 home consoles seem like the best combo to get next gen?

Best Home Console combo for next gen?

WiiU + OUYA 8 1.52%

PS4 + OUYA 13 2.47%

Wii U + PS4 425 80.65%

Xbox One + PS4 49 9.30%

Xbox One + Wii U 26 4.93%

Xbox One + OUYA 6 1.14%

Total:527
eFKac said:
As I have have no interest in Nintendo games except for 2D Mario that I last played on my Game Boy Color so it might have got worse by now (Mario Kart is probably fun as well) I will say PS4 and Xbone sometime down the road when it's cheap and IF Microsoft keeps up with decent exclusive line up like for the first year.
This was the case with 360 at first but then MS dissapointed me in amount and variety of exclusives. and I ended up only with the PS3. I think this generation may end up the same and I will use the benefit of doubt before considering buying the Xbone.

what's wrong with 2D Marios? XD they're awesome no matter how you put it :P

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
eFKac said:
As I have have no interestintendo games except for 2D Mario that I last played on my Game Boy Color so it might have got worse by now (Mario Kart is probably fun as well) I will say PS4 and Xbone sometime down the road when it's cheap and IF Microsoft keeps up with decent exclusive line up like for the first year.
This was the case with 360 at first but then MS dissapointed me in amount and variety of exclusives. and I ended up only with the PS3. I think this generation may end up the same and I will use the benefit of doubt before considering buying the Xbone.

what's wrong with 2D Marios? XD they're awesome no matter how you put it :P

That's why I said it might ;-P 

You know, I played it like more than 10 years ago as I kid so I might be dissapointed by it playing it now, as I tend to prefer richer experiences. But I believe that it would still be pretty fun like it was, although no system seller...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

lol the trend in the results seems clear.

PS4+Wii U. MS actual exclusives never did anything for me. So it will be as it always has for me. PS2+GC. PS3+Wii

PS4 and X1 when it's cheaper , and for those who say they don't understand the X1 and PS4 combo it's quite simple they both have different exclusives and my live friends are getting X1 and I want to play with them. Might pick up an Ouya just because at some point and build a P.C. down the line. The only thing is I would never waste my hard earned money on a Nintendo console so that's not even an option, I refuse to spend money on a console with no compelling software what so ever IMO

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network
Ji99saw said:
PS4 and X1 when it's cheaper , and for those who say they don't understand the X1 and PS4 combo it's quite simple they both have different exclusives and my live friends are getting X1 and I want to play with them. Might pick up an Ouya just because at some point and build a P.C. down the line. The only thing is I would never waste my hard earned money on a Nintendo console so that's not even an option, I refuse to spend money on a console with no compelling software what so ever IMO

Xenoblade

Xbox One and PS4. Both are sure to have plenty of high-quality exclusives, better than Nintendo's IMO.

lol ouya

Ever since Sony's PS1 you need a Nintendo and a Playstation to meet all your gaming needs. I see no reason to get an Xbox.

MohammadBadir said:
Ji99saw said:

Xenoblade

lol. nice one.