By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - George Zimmerman Trial

Veracity said:
silentdj151 said:
Zimmerman killed someone because he showed poor judgement...no one would be dead if Zimmerman stayed in his car...I tend to think someone who is minor and notices someone following them and then hides...probably did not start it.

Always a treat when someone completely clueless chimes in who has not watched a single minute of the proceedings pawns off their vociferous nonsense as a substantiated case. 

Go watch the trial you ignorant person.

its very clear that TM attacked Zimmerman. 

yes an assualt occurred, which Zimmerman started because he got out of his car and preceded to confront someone who was hiding in a bush.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Veracity said:
silentdj151 said:
Zimmerman killed someone because he showed poor judgement...no one would be dead if Zimmerman stayed in his car...I tend to think someone who is minor and notices someone following them and then hides...probably did not start it.

Always a treat when someone completely clueless chimes in who has not watched a single minute of the proceedings pawns off their vociferous nonsense as a substantiated case. 

Veracity, will you calm down?

Nothing he said was wrong, was it?

Take a step back and look at the big picture. Yes, Trayvon seems to have attacked Zimmerman but for what? Something obviously happened when they confronted each other.

He thought he was suspicious for what? Was he doing backflips in peoples yards or something? Was he peeping in peoples windows? No, he was just simply walking home from the store. Why not just leave it alone and let the kid walk home? Trayvon turned around and confronted the guy that kept following him, right?

Correct me if i'm wrong

There is no proof that he was going to rob somebodies house.

You probably just have no sympathy for him because he said the "creepy cracker following me" thing and i  understand that but still

Everything he said was wrong actually. 

Zimmerman was going his duty by following a suspicious character who seemed in no rush to get out of the rain in the dark. 

Peopke posing hypotheticals really miss the entire point of the trial. Nothing wrong with folowing a suspicious person.

something very wrong about circling back to beat up a person folowing you. 

Could have avoided confrontation as Zimmerman was.

silentdj151 said:
Veracity said:

yes an assualt occurred, which Zimmerman started because he got out of his car and preceded to confront someone who was hiding in a bush.

Wait wait WAIT HOLD UP!!

He was hiding in a bush?? Wtf

Wait so was he hiding in a bush the whole time or did he hide in a bush when he turned around to confront Zimmerman?

This sh!t is getting crazy

.. It's like a fucking Scooby Doo mystery

Quick question, was there any witness who saw the initial confrontation between Trayvon and George Zimmermann? I know witnesses said they saw Trayvon on top of GZ, but did they see who actually started the fight?

Stop listening up the clueless person.

No one was hiding in a bush. Zimmerman suggested it was possible to come out from a bush or just the darkness because there are no lights where the altercation occurred.

Lol this guy thinks that following someone is grounds to assault them. Clueless much?

Around the Network
silentdj151 said:
Veracity said:

We don't know if Zimmerman started it. There were no eyewitnesses. Both sides are incompetent. The only thing that can be done about this case is to find out whether it was murder or self defense and even then the case is still broken.

Tigerlure said:
Quick question, was there any witness who saw the initial confrontation between Trayvon and George Zimmermann? I know witnesses said they saw Trayvon on top of GZ, but did they see who actually started the fight?

No. No one witnessed Trayvon walking around the neighborhood outside of Zimmerman, the initial confrontation and no one saw who started the fight. No one witnessed the gun shot either.

The only other two people who know what happened are god and Trayvon outside of Zimmerman. This case is pointless to judge on such a high level at this point.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tigerlure said:

No. No one witnessed Trayvon walking around the neighborhood outside of Zimmerman, the initial confrontation and no one saw who started the fight. No one witnessed the gun shot either.

The only other two people who know what happened are god and Trayvon outside of Zimmerman. This case is pointless to judge on such a high level at this point.

Go outside the evidence for a minute.

how does trayvon get on top? Zimmerman outweighs Him by 30 pounds.

zimmerman bardic ally describes being sucker punched and knocked down. Makes sense to me.

Tigerlure said:

I don't think so. Everyone who saw anything seems to have joined in progress. For what it's worth, the Colombian chick with the big tits thought she saw Zimmerman on top of Martin.

Veracity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tigerlure said:

Go outside the evidence for a minute.

how does trayvon get on top? Zimmerman outweighs Him by 30 pounds.

zimmerman bardic ally describes being sucker punched and knocked down. Makes sense to me.

Thats zimmermans word. In the court of law a persons word without corroboration of a witness means very little, which is why they are looking for inconsistencies in the case. 

If there is bias, what hes saying definitely makes sense to an individual. If someone witnessed him suckerpunch Zimmerman, then what you are saying has evidence behind it. 

Trayvons fingers had bruising on them, which means he bruised himself which beating up Zimmerman: Fact. This is why they have a forensics witness on the stand. Of course shes being cross examined by the defense harshly because she was talked to because shes a prosecution witness.

This is probably why I was picked to be a juror even though I never wanted to be...I tend not to take sides but only focus on the important factors. I've pointed out the bias in my own family as well.