By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is why Playstation Plus is better then xboxlive!

disolitude said:
bobgamer said:

If you join PS+ right now you can add all of the IGC content to your cart and chekcout and it will all be added to your download list (even if you never actually download them). Yes, you can even do this to whatever Vita titles is available right now in the collection (assuming you dont even own a Vita).

If you join right now through a PS+ subscription of 1 month, as said above, every title offered in that 1 month will be added to your download list (assuming you checkout with all of them - which you totally should) for all eternity (until the sad day that is going to be the end of PSN that is)for you to download how many times you want.

AND, if after having your 1 month sub running out, you decide at some point to resub to PS+, all of those titles that you added to your dl list (and perhaps actually downloaded them) will be available for you to play again (they are blocked out when your sub runs out)

Hopefully that cleared up whatever doubts you had :]

That actually ain't bad at all... If it was timed so that every month you would get access to certain games but then they'd dissapear, it wouldn't be anything worthwhile but this way its actually a fairly compelling offer.

My ideal scenario would be to pay PSN or XBL $5-10 dollars more per month and to get access to 2 game rentals every month. Any game that I choose and that is 3 months or older... Its always nice to choose your own games.

But Sony has something pretty sweet here it if works like you guys say it does...

it does indeed act as described.  all the games are yours to keep as long as you keep up your subscription active.  sony should really adversize this more because this service is the budget gamers dream come true.  for $50 a year you get more games than realistically anyone could play.  

thanks to ps+ i've found the bottom of my 500 GB drive this month.  i think i have around 150 digital games now.  i figure i'll need 2 TB next gen.

anyhoo, i love ps+ soo very very much.  

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
Nsanity said:
Those games aren't for keeps though, their for rent.

so for just 49.99$ i get to rent all those games?

For 49 dollarsa year you rent FOREVER a always increasing amount of very good games, 60 games a year. Your only problem will be to find space to all those freaking games.

And, guess what, if you delete a game, you can DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN, months later!

What a bad deal, huh?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

HesAPooka said:
The only down side to PS+ is not having enough time to play all the games.

or enough space! PS+ is killing my 160gb PS3 :p

WagnerPaiva said:
Chevinator123 said:
Nsanity said:
Those games aren't for keeps though, their for rent.

so for just 49.99$ i get to rent all those games?

For 49 dollarsa year you rent FOREVER a always increasing amount of very good games, 60 games a year. Your only problem will be to find space to all those freaking games.

And, guess what, if you delete a game, you can DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN, months later!

What a bad deal, huh?

yeah lol, it was a joke to show how dumb that argument is, iv been a +subscriber for over a year :D

MonstaMack said:
It's a great deal, let's see them keep the momentum for the PS4. So far only Driveclub and some indie games, correct?

Thats all we know about right now. But it's a new systems So i'd expect it's going to be slow for the first year. Kinda like the vita. but now it's picking up and becomign really nice.

Around the Network

I get this. You had to make this thread to evade your despair because you'll be forced to pay anyway if you want to play online

Don't worry, momma's here, kid.

veritaz said:

By that logic you are renting multiplayer in games. Oh and counting deals you find on Ebay and such for $35 is pathetic considering you can buy PS+ cards at $50 without a deal at all. You really have nothing to back up your silly defense.

I don't like PlayStation first party. How do you counter that? Silly.

I just got Alan Wake for $5, free fable to keep not rented.

Wright said:

I get this. You had to make this thread to evade your despair because you'll be forced to pay anyway if you want to play online

Don't worry, momma's here, kid.

Really man? I have seen your posts before in other threads, you never looked this irrational to me. Do you honestlly think Psn Plus is a bad deal?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

there's no accounting for taste then...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

xbox only has few good free games...ps plus got plenty more then that...