By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

BasilZero said:

I wonder if there will be anything good announced, probably a bunch of indies.

those not picked for the OTK showcase

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I mainly just watch the Xbox/Playstation press conferences for PC announcements. The skits in the PC gaming show is generally funny though.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

So I have been watching various space shows on my Macbook Pro such as "For All Mankind" on Apple TV. The black levels on the Macbook is insane but one thing they never tell you is how it feels when it goes from pure black scene at night to full day time transition with the blinding sun...

That is sort of my issue with modern super bright screens. Am moving and will have to leave my Plasma behind. It is so cozy to watch at night. Sure day time even those bright screens can be okay. 

Good to hear about contrast though. 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If you have gamepass...

That's fucking huge wtf!!

Around the Network

YESS

Persona 5 Royal just got announced for PC!!!

Persona games for Xbox Gamepass and PC Gamepass!!!

Kojima also working on a game for Xbox/PC

After seeing Starfield Gameplay

Also coming to Steam

Insane! I am gonna take 2 weeks off if this ends up being as good as it looks right now.