By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

I dont get bungie

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Why's that? It's for the news I posted?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

yes why cut content out of a bareboned game, its not like it costs anything to maintain the locations

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

JEMC said:

I really, really, doubt they'll go the extra mile to license all the songs again. At best they'll try to get new songs added that made it for the lack of the originals, but that will depend on the budget they've been given it and how much they care... and given that they'll only made the games available from their own store (on PC), I'm not very optimistic.

But well, we know consoles are their main target and PC is only an afterthought so maybe where the games being locked only to their own store is no base for how much work has gone into them.

I know they won't, because Activision didn't bother either in the past, as well as Deadpool being pulled yet again from Steam.

They seem to care a fuck ton for making sure modding their games isn't a thing, which tells us that they fear modding will greatly affect their bottom line.

They likely stopped caring for PC at this point, hence the client exclusivity, because they know those that love their brand will follow them wherever they go (not me though, T2 can fuck off)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Since it's the month of horror and spookyness...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Ah, it started so well... The dangers of watching TV, I suppose?

JEMC said:
hinch said:

Why does this remind me of packets of Cigarettes; warning you the dangers of smoking, lol. EA... never change.

Talking about remasters been playing Alan Wake on chapter 5 atm and having a blast with it. The last time I played it was about 10 years ago and it still holds up well today. While the graphics are a still bit dated (even with redone textures and models) and chunky animations, I love the story and unique combat using light offensively/defensively against the Taken. Really makes me excited for the sequel.

First thing they should do if they are really that invested in taking care of the kids is to add more safety measures to their microtranstactions, but we know how this things go.

One thing Alan Wake 2 will benefit the most, if Remedy uses a similar gameplay, is from ray tracing. That coiuld be something worth being experienced!

Yeah, they're not going to do anything about it. EA makes too much money off MTX lootboxes, even though it is essentially gambling. Its all talk.

As for AW, yeah going though the first game and though it looks good, it could've benefited a lot from raytracing. Hopefully the second one has some form of GI. Would be amazing if it opened the doors to more game mechanics. Like maybe use reflection/refraction on reflective surfaces or something like that for puzzles/and or on enemies. But yeah, won't be for some time though can't help but feel hype for more Remedy.

Captain_Yuri said:

When it goes all crazy, it reminds of that section in Cyberpunk lol.

kirby007 said:
JEMC said:

yes why cut content out of a bareboned game, its not like it costs anything to maintain the locations

Consoles and storage.

Destiny 2 was taking up a lot of space on the HDD, so they removed a bunch of stuff a while back and it dropped by about half. I remember quite a while back they talked about file size complaints for console. I'm pretty sure there is cross play between console and PC now right? Even if there isn't, it would keep the console players from freaking out that PC get's to keep all the content while some get's constantly removed on console.

Equality. Get with the program..

Captain_Yuri said:

I do have Far Cry 6 for free because of the AMD promo when I got my 5950x but man, I can't bring myself to playing it. Other than needing to install Uplay, it looks so damn bland. Plus it's one of the worst Ray Tracing games I have ever seen. It looks like a blurry mess.

Try this instead: