By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:

GAMING NEWS

Call of Duty Warzone now supports NVIDIA DLSS tech
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/call-of-duty-warzone-now-supports-nvidia-dlss-tech/
Infinity Ward and Raven Software have released Season 3 for Call of Duty Warzone which brings support to NVIDIA’s DLSS tech. By using DLSS, RTX owners will be able to increase their framerates at all resolutions.

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… animations are tied to framerate
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/nier-replicant-ver-1-22474487139-animations-are-tied-to-framerate/
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… releases tomorrow and from the looks of it, the PC version suffers from some issues. The biggest issues are the lack of VSync and Frame Rate Limiter, and the fact that the game’s animations are tied to its framerate.
>> Someone should check the guys at S-E, I'm not sure they know what year it is.

DLSS adoption keeps getting better and better

As for Nier...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

As for Nier...

Fucking SE man, I swear...

Get your actual shit together and sort it out. So tired of them releasing shit port after shit port, and having the gall to ask for £50-60 per port.

Watch Special K fix this and as usual, jam in some anti piracy measures of his own (Seriously a grey hat asshole)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

As for Nier...

Fucking SE man, I swear...

Get your actual shit together and sort it out. So tired of them releasing shit port after shit port, and having the gall to ask for £50-60 per port.

Watch Special K fix this and as usual, jam in some anti piracy measures of his own (Seriously a grey hat asshole)

What's gonna happen is, they gonna finally fix Nier Automata and then wait another 4 years until Nier Replicant goes on Gamepass and another Nier game is gonna come out before fixing Nier Replicant.

Sigh SE and Japanese devs in general

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

What's gonna happen is, they gonna finally fix Nier Automata and then wait another 4 years until Nier Replicant goes on Gamepass and another Nier game is gonna come out before fixing Nier Replicant.

PCgamer gave it a fucking 90 LMAO

jesus christ, why is that site even a thing, when they just coazy up to shit ports, exclusivity deals and normie shit...

I wish Japanese devs would catch up to the EU/West, I mean at least in terms of patching their games within a recent time frame, not 4-5 yrs later (if at all). 

Man, I miss the days whenever a dev fucked up this bad, they actually apologised, sometimes gave out some free content as an apology, or reduced the price of the game to try making some amends, but these days it's all "lolno, pay me £50-60 and like it, bitch". 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

PCgamer gave it a fucking 90 LMAO

jesus christ, why is that site even a thing, when they just coazy up to shit ports, exclusivity deals and normie shit...

I wish Japanese devs would catch up to the EU/West, I mean at least in terms of patching their games within a recent time frame, not 4-5 yrs later (if at all). 

Man, I miss the days whenever a dev fucked up this bad, they actually apologised, sometimes gave out some free content as an apology, or reduced the price of the game to try making some amends, but these days it's all "lolno, pay me £50-60 and like it, bitch". 

One thing I miss about Totalbiscuit was his port reports. He used to call out so many companies and he used to go over forums to see what other peoples were experiencing and etc. And because of his influence, people listened. He was one of the main reasons why PC versions have gradually improved and started including things like FoV sliders. Sadly, we don't have anyone like him anymore. Alex from DF certainly does his PC analysis and points things out but they are too nice about it. We need someone more aggressive like TB used to be.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

One thing I miss about Totalbiscuit was his port reports. He used to call out so many companies and he used to go over forums to see what other peoples were experiencing and etc. And because of his influence, people listened. He was one of the main reasons why PC versions have gradually improved and started including things like FoV sliders. Sadly, we don't have anyone like him anymore. Alex from DF certainly does his PC analysis and points things out but they are too nice about it. We need someone more aggressive like TB used to be.

I really miss when TB was around too. When he spoke up, people listened, or at least spread his word across the net.

Jim sterling sorta picked up after TB, but he ended up wasting more time droning on about really shitty games on Steam (fucking up his own Steam algorithm, which he still didn't admit was his own doing), and now he's on some silly "self discovery gender" thing, and not really putting more focus on slamming bad PC ports like TB used to.

Now there's no one out there with enough clout/reasoning like TB, and as a result, we're just getting shit ports and bad practices growing more as each year passes. Regional prices are also getting fucked over by publishers as well, just look at this shit:

Tales of Arise

Alex is an alright guy, but at the end of the day, DF regulates him down to "PC report/optimised settings", and his general character screams of a guy, being more fascinated by GPU tech and settings, instead of what makes a good port and talking about how shitty ports exist (which would make for a great educational subject from them). 

We definitely need someone from PC to stand up and get people back to the old days of not taking bad shit, back in the days when we had to suffer GFWL, people rightfully slapped MS, but these days it's more of "what can you do/it's not so bad/stop whining".

Also the generation that keeps using the shitty and scummy "you're just entitled", card, for shitty prices and bad ports:

Like some ppl think I'm some elitist, but really all I want is some good motherfucking games, some great performance, and I genuinely want everyone to have a really good time, but only some of us are having a good time, some don't care, and others are just warring for worse off times. Like all I really want is for gaming to be good, not taken for some shitty joy ride by publishers copying Hollywood business practices (like how Hollywood is completely dicking over local Cinemas). 

Ngl, this thread is gold:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1113560/discussions/0/3132792921893868369/?ctp=6

weebs defending the shit port, defending the FPS cap, anime avatars in full display that are doing most of the defending, then taking shots at me for simply wanting to keep my profile private (they always bring this up, because they cannot dig up info to use against me or anyone)

This is exactly why I don't consider myself that die hard of a weeb, because some of the die hards on that thread are just pure cringe and clearly teens getting riled up, that their fave game is being "attacked".

Fanbses are the absolute worst at times, especially when you want to see some progress in quality for things.

Chazore said:

Regional prices are also getting fucked over by publishers as well, just look at this shit:

Tales of Arise

Are VAT included in those US dollar prices or do we need to add those on top?

Also, why tf are games so cheap in Russia? I could understand a bit cheaper, but cheapest? Нет!

JEMC said:

I wanted a 240GB drive but he wanted a bigger one, and he wanted a physical copy of Windows... Well, it's his money.

The specs are:

• SSD: A 480GB Crucial BX500

That's funny... this week I was going to use my old 240 GB SSD as extended storage on my PS4 Pro.

But 240 GB wasn#t good enough for that, Sony has drawn the line at 250 GB. Because... reasons:

So I had to switch it with the 480 GB SSD of my Xbox One X... which accepted the 240 GB SSD without any problems. 

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Are VAT included in those US dollar prices or do we need to add those on top?

Also, why tf are games so cheap in Russia? I could understand a bit cheaper, but cheapest? Нет!

I would assume that's with the VAT added on top