By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Enslaved Ottw Question

Tagged games:

Mad55 said:
Game was pretty awesome I got it at launch so I don't remember the story much either though I don't feel like he was a machine.

I'll post a video of the scenes I'm referring to and I'll tag you. You'll let me know what you think. Thanks for responding.

Around the Network

Nah I really don't think Monkey is a machine, he's definitely human.

This game puts Uncharted in shame imo. It has no QTEs! And the combat is satisfying.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Nope, never got that vibe, only vibe I got is that Trip is a moron and deserving of a kick in the face.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I started playing it once a few years ago and have yet to return to it lol. I enjoyed what i played of it though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

I thought the ending was crap.

but I really liked the artwork

Hmm, I don't remember getting that vibe personally, though it's been almost two years since I've played the game as well. Like others, I could've simply forgotten. Still, I think that sort of feeling might've stuck out to me back when I played it had I felt it, so I'm guessing it's something I never really felt about the pair.
And also, that game deserved to sell better. :(

Hmm

m0ney said:
This game puts Uncharted in shame imo. It has no QTEs! And the combat is satisfying.

Yeah, right sure it does

Cheddarchet said:
Hmm, I don't remember getting that vibe personally, though it's been almost two years since I've played the game as well. Like others, I could've simply forgotten. Still, I think that sort of feeling might've stuck out to me back when I played it had I felt it, so I'm guessing it's something I never really felt about the pair.
And also, that game deserved to sell better. :(

It definately did so sad could have had a sequel by now. 

m0ney said:

I lol'd

No it doesn't

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?