By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X360 after 2007...

windbane said:

Nice list gebx, thanks.  Can't wait until more games are announced during E3 and before.

Narfer, you keep your dreams for that GTA4 on the Wii.

I'd also like to know why Kwaad got banned. 

Kwaad - Temporary 1 week ban for continuous trolling

Hus - Permanent ban for being retarded

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
windbane said:

But what has Microsoft on their sleeves im askin you...

What games can they bring out?!

What kind of Big games are there coming from other devs in the future (talkin about REAL BIG NAMES, like RESI: 5)?!

And What about the Wii... Will it fade out in 08-09 ~NOOOOO~ Or will it be the new PS2...?! ~Plz... Let it be that way...~

You even asked about the Wii. So again I ask: why was he banned? Must be some other thread...*sigh*.

the more and more I look at this site it the more I notice it really all comes down to loving the Wii. if you don't like it like everyone else does a target is placed on you. step out of line and you will be bashed and banned like crazy.

R.I.P. Kwaad and Hus

gebx said:
windbane said:

Nice list gebx, thanks. Can't wait until more games are announced during E3 and before.

Narfer, you keep your dreams for that GTA4 on the Wii.

I'd also like to know why Kwaad got banned.

Kwaad - Temporary 1 week ban for continuous trolling

Hus - Permanent ban for being retarded

Hus seemed reasonable lately.  Very odd...Kwaad may troll but good gosh every time there's anything positive posted about Sony it gets trolled like crazy.  Seems a little biased...but perhaps I missed the exact thread.  I looked, though...

NightStalker said:
windbane said:

What kind of Big games are there coming from other devs in the future (talkin about REAL BIG NAMES, like RESI: 5)?!

And What about the Wii... Will it fade out in 08-09 ~NOOOOO~ Or will it be the new PS2...?! ~Plz... Let it be that way...~

You even asked about the Wii. So again I ask: why was he banned? Must be some other thread...*sigh*.

the more and more I look at this site it the more I notice it really all comes down to loving the Wii. if you don't like it like everyone else does a target is placed on you. step out of line and you will be bashed and banned like crazy.

R.I.P. Kwaad and Hus

Indeed.  At least the games are good in 2007 (and on), but being a non-Wii fanatic is tough, heh.

Around the Network
windbane said:
NightStalker said:
windbane said:

R.I.P. Kwaad and Hus

Indeed.  At least the games are good in 2007 (and on), but being a non-Wii fanatic is tough, heh.

Come on, the How Nintendo thread was enough to get Kwaad ban for one week. Hus has a history of posting flamebaits and then not answer when you are trying to argument against him.

If you see someone that is posting flamebaits or troll attacks against PS3/Wii/xbox360 threads REPORT the post. This might come as a surprise but I have reported a number of N-fans last weeks to keep the flames down. If you want to get someone banned for trolling use the REPORT button, don't post OT things like I am doing now.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Legend11 said:

You can kiss the dream of GTAIV going to the Wii away... Rockstar has already said they're having problems with the 360 version because it lacks a harddrive (they're having problems with the PS3 version as well but for other reasons apparantly). Since the Wii doesn't even have a harddrive and it's internal storage is the same size as the 360's main memory the hurdles to get the game on the Wii would likely be insurmountable. If it ever did come to the Wii it wouldn't even resemble the 360/PS3 versions at all.

Here's the article for anyone that is interested: http://xbox360.ign.com:80/articles/785/785342p1.html

No where does it say they are having problems with the PS3, only the 360 lack of a harddrive is a problem.

Pretty much most  games on PS3/360 cant be done on the wii, this is why many are PS3/360 and possibly on PC.  Wii hardware limitations will sooner or later bite nintendo on the ass.

Blue3 said:

No where does it say they are having problems with the PS3, only the 360 lack of a harddrive is a problem.

Pretty much most games on PS3/360 cant be done on the wii, this is why many are PS3/360 and possibly on PC. Wii hardware limitations will sooner or later bite nintendo on the ass.

Yes! Read the article again, and you will see this little gem:

"Houser does admit that of the two consoles, "both have enormous challenges," and "both have their own particular pleasures and pains.""

What they don't specify is what kind of enormous challenges they have on the PS3, but according to his statement, those challenges do exist.

Edit: Never mind, Legend11 beat me to the draw...