By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X360 after 2007...

Blue3 said:
Legend11 said:

You can kiss the dream of GTAIV going to the Wii away... Rockstar has already said they're having problems with the 360 version because it lacks a harddrive (they're having problems with the PS3 version as well but for other reasons apparantly). Since the Wii doesn't even have a harddrive and it's internal storage is the same size as the 360's main memory the hurdles to get the game on the Wii would likely be insurmountable. If it ever did come to the Wii it wouldn't even resemble the 360/PS3 versions at all.

Here's the article for anyone that is interested: http://xbox360.ign.com:80/articles/785/785342p1.html

No where does it say they are having problems with the PS3, only the 360 lack of a harddrive is a problem.

Pretty much most  games on PS3/360 cant be done on the wii, this is why many are PS3/360 and possibly on PC.  Wii hardware limitations will sooner or later bite nintendo on the ass.

Actuly I think that one of the strength for Nintendo is that it is so much different than PS3 and xbox360. The number one reason is that I don't think Nintendo would have gotten them anyway. The Gamecube didn't get many ports from PS2 or xbox. I think that the less power, with this nice start actualy can lead to special exclusivs from 3rd parties. So even if Wii becomes the second consol in a house it will have some really nice games that many people wants and it will therefore sell more consols.

Of course Wii will never get GTA IV, but it might get a spinoff just like PSP got one. Not "the real thing" but close enough.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!