By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you become a mod on this site?

wiiforever said:
^i agree - i know one person who will never be a mod: Leo-j

I know another one that never will.

And; way to bash someone who is still banned, low shot. 

Around the Network

Rol a mod? He's ok, but I would rather have someone else. If W29 could keep his temper in check, I would him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'd gladly support RolStoppable for modship, especially if it would lead to his profile pic being changed.

I don't get why some people want ot be mods. You basically have to listen to people whine in private messages (well I guess that could be entertaining to some) and in my opinion you basically have to rein in what you say since you become an authority figure on the site.

to become a mod

step 1

offer your soul to ioi

step 2

sacrifice your happiness for the overall good of the site

step 3

be prepared to listen to a bunch of 3 year olds complain to you all day

step 4

repeat step 2 and 3 several hundred times a day or week

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
ioi told me in PM that i'm next in line for modhood

I lol'd!

By working very hard on VG Chartz and not spamming to increase post count

good luck on being a moderator!!!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Rol a mod? He's ok, but I would rather have someone else. If W29 could keep his temper in check, I would him.

The fact that he's got a temper to keep in check worries me...he's not a bad guy, but he did spam a thread with hate messages because he couldn't be a mod, and then made a couple new accounts.

Also, you have to approve every stinking game that gets submitted to the database when you're a mod...trust me...some people like to go by 20 games at a time...joy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If you knew anything you would know that forum mods are almost never elected, but in fact just picked by the higher ups if they so happen to for some reason deem them as a valued addition to the staff.

If you have to ask, you probably don't deserve it, it's not a toy.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

superchunk said:
Wear kneepads.

lol ..   that  was funny

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.