By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so who's getting Pikmin 3?

I'll wait on this one. Still got to finish the first NPC which was going to help me decide.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
zippy said:
novasonic said:
I will be getting a WiiU for Pikmin 3.

So a potential system seller?

I think so. Pikmin was my reason for getting a Gamecube.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I didn't play Pikmin until 2003 because it looked stupid, then I gave it a shot, and now it's in my top 50 games.

I will pick up a Pikpik of Pikmin 3, but in 2014 when I get a WiiU. Too many Wii games to beat ATM.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

i have the 1st 2. When i get a wii-u in a year or 2 it'll be one of the 1st games i pick up. Still a little jaded it never came to wii. Could have probably made 2 versions. 1 for wii and 1 for wii-u.

Day one. Pikmin is such an unappreciated gem. Best console RTS ever.

Around the Network

Absolutely! Pikmin 1 was one of the best games on the Gamecube. Pikmin 2 was not as good as the 1st though.

Definitely. Another person who preferred Pikmin 1 to Pikmin 2 but still really looking forward to this.

People who prefer Pikmin 1. I think Miyamoto said Pikmin 3 would be closer to his vision of the first game rather than the second.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/miyamoto_pikmin_3_has_become_the_ultimate_version_of_pikmin_1

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

This is a day one. I am going to play the shit out of this game

Probably not...

Never played the games on GameCube, but my cousin said it was fun back then so I'll take his word for it. Played the NintendoLand game, which indeed was fun. It'll be a game I'll forget about though, after I get the games this year I actually do want.